Kick April's Butt with 3 Small Things----New Friends

Options
13»

Replies

• TinyMilkGoddess
    TinyMilkGoddess Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to the party but I'd love to join if you'd have me! :smiley:

My three things are...
    1. Continue to adhere to my calorie goals as well as I have been.
    2. Try to drink less diet fizzy, and more water.
    3. Stop weighing multiple times a day as it's awfully detrimental with fluctuations! Once a week would be ideal but i'll start with once a day. :smiley:

Thank you and hugs and stuff! :smiley:
  • ThisKittyRawrs
    Options
    I've been MIA from MFP this past year, but I've been on a High protein, low-carb, low-dairy diet for the past month and my doctor wanted me to exercise at least 4x a week for 30 mins, So I decided to just do some old fashioned walking. I struggled to actually do it 4x a week at first but got the hang of it and I'm happy to find a week ago I've lost 10 Ibs in 30 days. This just made me want to get more aggressive in my diet plan, so I actually had made some April goals before seen this thread. Basically I'm sticking to my diet the only change is (only drinking water), doubling up on my Exercise regimen in hopes of losing double the weight, hoping to be 20 Ibs lighter by my Birthday on May 5th.

My 3 Goals for April
    1. Exercise EVERYDAY! No excuses, rain or shine. (60 min minimum)
    2. Go from walking 1.5 miles everyday to 3 miles. (takes me 25-30mins)
    3. Adding 30 mins of Cardio Workouts, and changing it up daily so it don't get boring.
    (Ex. Zumba, Tabata, stationary bike, or just doing squats)
  • yvette_ny18
    yvette_ny18 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea. I'd love to join the group.
    3 things I'd like to focus on:
    *no more late night snacks!
    *cut back on carbs and sugars
    *exercise more
  • TheNerdyMonkey
    TheNerdyMonkey Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I guess for me three things I need to work on is, drinking more water (I drink about 6-8 cups a day) staying on a exercise schedule which is pretty difficult because I have Fibromyalgia (but that doesn't keep me down!) and finding positive people to be around (even online!), that way we can all support and encourage each other even when we make mistakes! Good vibes only :)
  • aretiareti
    aretiareti Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Good afternoon!
    1) Finishing work in time
    2) Walking 30 min per day
    3) Doing something pleasant for me each day
  • 2BVeggie
    2BVeggie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ~accomplish 3 chores per day with a timer.
    ~comment on 3 friend's posts.
    ~embrace the change that MFP is helping me accomplish.
  • SheRox67
    SheRox67 Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Love this idea! Even though I'm half way through April my goals have been to 1-log my food intake daily so I see how I need to eat better, or most cases, more so that my metabolism doesn't take a crap 2-drink more water and skip soda!!! Nothing carbonated!! 3-get in my 9000 steps with fitBit! Supportive peeps makes all the difference
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    many invites coming!!!!

What's even COOLER?????? It's if you ACCEPT the invite and then JOIN the group and then PARTCIPATE.

Just sayin.... ;)
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all that have join us in this challenge!!!