weight

Options
When do you see results . I have been doing this for 8 days

Replies

• notnikkisixx
    notnikkisixx Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    It depends on what "results" means to you.

To me, "results" is an overall picture. Am I feeling better? Am I less tired? Is it getting easier to eat well? These are the questions I ask myself when I consider my "results".

If you're just looking for a number on the scale, you're going to have to work at this for longer than 8 days. They say it takes 6 weeks to form a habit, try re-assessing in 6 weeks.
  • Lacey0903
    Lacey0903 Posts: 40 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm on day 111, and honestly it was about day 90 when I really felt like I was making progress. (28 lbs down currently)
  • 1nelle
    1nelle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    When do you see results . I have been doing this for 8 days

For me i was about a month in when i stare seeing changes but everyone is differant i am down 40lbs since Feb just keep at it you a add me as a frend if youwould like
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    It will happen slowly and you won't notice until someone says something or your clothes start feeling different. I think I was about 25 lbs in when it hit me. Don't give up because you're not seeing results in 8 days. Focus on how you feel. I started feeling wonderful about day 2 or 3. The extra energy I started to have was amazing. Keep with it and, all of a sudden, you'll realize that 6 months have gone by and your goal is getting closer and closer... Totally worth it.