My Weigh Loss Anniversary, Year One.

Options
tait1990
tait1990 Posts: 6 Member
Just wanted to share my weight loss pics, from April last year to today. Still not finished and I have other long term goals I want to now achieve, i.e. to get more lean and lower my body fat %. :D

Keep going strong!

p.s. I think the lighting in the second picture makes it seem that I have more definition in my arms than I actually do haha :#

e87js17g3xgr.jpg
yza0x28c6c89.jpg
aj626h7sc4xp.jpg

Replies

• LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome and so much happier and youthful! Congrats.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Excellent improvement!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    yes! you look great..well done.
  • jmichaelminton
    jmichaelminton Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great. Just curious...How much did you lose (starting at heaviest weight)?
  • PaddyWhite
    PaddyWhite Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look so much younger too...like you were shredding years off not just the weight :wink:
  • Pg10001
    Pg10001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fantastic improvement, well done. What diet and training regime did you follow to see this improvement?
  • tait1990
    tait1990 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words :)

As for my heaviest weight (starting point) I could only estimate that I was around 17st or 238lbs, hell it could of been more but I had no scales/never weight myself. As I was getting slimmer I decided to purchase some scales just to understand how much I was losing every 2 weeks. My last weigh-in clocked in at 190lbs.

As for the training regime and diet. Well I gave Focus T25 a shot and I lost 20lbs. From there I moved onto insanity and lost a further 20lbs (my friend had the dvds but never used them). Between finishing that, I have just been generally using weights, kettlebells and cardio to keep in shape. I am now 4 weeks deep into Insanity Max 30 and loving it so far, my strength is certainly improving.

However I recognise that these fitness dvds are not long-term sustainable regimes and I am looking to get into the gym and really develop my understanding in that area.

• Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Woah, nice work!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • linkirving
    linkirving Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • nursesarah79
    nursesarah79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!