• stefany262804
    stefany262804 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Any ideas from anyone much appreciated
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Robbo_79 wrote: »
    I usually have a 4 egg white omelette with spinach, garlic and chilli.
    about 30g of protein, hardly any fat and only 10g carbs.

Add a couple of whole eggs, some Mushroom, red peppers, zucchini/courgette, tomato, avocado and coriander/cilantro and that sounds perfect

I also make protein pancakes, mix protein in to yoghurt with berries and nutty granola, Chia pudding with protein. They're probably my "go to" breakfasts, or leftovers - i dont mind dinner for breakfast!
  • stefany262804
    Options
    Thanks
  • CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Costco sells crumbled bacon. I put one tsp in the pan then microwave about a cup of broccoli until it's soft. Then into the pan with the bacon along with 2 scrambled eggs.
  • bigislandgrrl
    bigislandgrrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    OP: Is that an omlette with strawberries, sour cream and chili powder?
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    protein shake + 1 egg + 1 can of sardines + half cup milk = 64g protein breakfast
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    1 cup of greek yogurt + 1 tbsp peanut butter + 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein powder = yum!!!
  • Cherlady
    Cherlady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :)
  • stefany262804
    Options
    Thanks
    OP: Is that an omlette with strawberries, sour cream and chili powder?

Hi, it was a banana pancake with protein powder , one mashed banana , 1 egg, 2 egg whites, warmed strawberrys, cinnamon and fage 0% :))
  • nancyjay__
    nancyjay__ Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Robbo_79 wrote: »
    I usually have a 4 egg white omelette with spinach, garlic and chilli.
    about 30g of protein, hardly any fat and only 10g carbs.

Omg yumm
  • chloeelizabethm
    chloeelizabethm Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've been going through a phase of making a broken omelette (not sure how best to describe it). Red onion and peppers in the pan with a bit of oil for a few minutes to soften, add chorizo and cumin, throw some whisked eggs in there and leave but every now and then fold it over. It's the best :)

I use 3 eggs and 35g chorizo per portion and it comes out around 400 cals, 10g carbs, 30g fat, 30g protein.
  • madhu1981
    madhu1981 Posts: 4,829 Member
    Options
    7- 10 Egg whites / 2 Whole eggs / Lemon & Honey In hot water
  • Thalie5000
    Thalie5000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Vanilla protein shake with 1 cup frozen strawberries, made with spring water.
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I often make individual baked eggs with extras added :) an egg in each compartment of a baking tray for 12 cupcakes then add whatever extra you like (last batch I did was spinach/red peppers/chicken) bake until the eggs are fully set. I have a couple straight out of the oven for breakfast, keep some in the fridge for next few days & portion some into freezer bags and freeze for another time. They are my go to for an easy breakfast or snack.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I do 2 servings of egg beaters, 2 servings of egg whites, 1 whole egg, a serving of turkey sausage all scrambled with mushrooms, kale, spinach, and garlic.
    312 calories
    10 grams carb
    10 grams fat
    42 grams protein
  • Spyer116
    Spyer116 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if microwaving protein powder is ok? (with lets say scrambled eggs, or oatbran or porridge or somtehing similar). Would most the protein still be left intact? Or would the majority of the protein in the powder be left useless?
  • JuliaHaleFitness
    JuliaHaleFitness Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    A shake with pineapple, kale and protein powder, a 1 egg+3 egg white omelet OR (and this might sound weird but it works) oatmeal with egg whites baked in!
  • dawne000
    dawne000 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    -1c Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
    -1c Chopped Celery
    -1 Small Apple Diced
    -1/4c Chopped Walnuts
    -Honey or Stevia to taste

It's really good - and 28g Protein. VERY filling and you get a Protein, Veggie, Fruit & Healthy Fat serving all in one :)
  • MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    dawne000 wrote: »
    -1c Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
    -1c Chopped Celery
    -1 Small Apple Diced
    -1/4c Chopped Walnuts
    -Honey or Stevia to taste

It's really good - and 28g Protein. VERY filling and you get a Protein, Veggie, Fruit & Healthy Fat serving all in one :)

Yum!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to try that. I have all the ingredients in my fridge and pantry.