Protein filling breakfast

2»

Replies

• MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    Usually I'm a smoothie gal. I put the ingredients in my Magic Bullet Blender cup the night before and then in the morning all I have to do is pull it out of the fridge and blend. This is my basic smoothie. 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 scoop Isopure Unflavored protein powder, single serve container of Oikos Triple Zero Vanilla Greek Yogurt, 1/2 cup mixed berries, 2 cups chopped kale, and a little Stevia. 347 calories, 47g protein, 2g fat, and 13g fiber.
  • stefany262804
    stefany262804 Posts: 41 Member
    Usually I'm a smoothie gal. I put the ingredients in my Magic Bullet Blender cup the night before and then in the morning all I have to do is pull it out of the fridge and blend. This is my basic smoothie. 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 scoop Isopure Unflavored protein powder, single serve container of Oikos Triple Zero Vanilla Greek Yogurt, 1/2 cup mixed berries, 2 cups chopped kale, and a little Stevia. 347 calories, 47g protein, 2g fat, and 13g fiber.
    Sounds lush ☺️
  • maxumstyle
    maxumstyle Posts: 2 Member
    Good morning :) I make a big batch of meatballs using ground chicken/ground turkey and my favorite spices once a week. I freeze a large portion and pull out 5 oz. for breakfast. I don't eat eggs so this is a great lean protein source of real food. I do sometimes have a protein shake with 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter if I am in a rush. I make sure it is low to no carb though.
  • rgoulart13
    rgoulart13 Posts: 11 Member
    misschoppo wrote: »
    I often make individual baked eggs with extras added :) an egg in each compartment of a baking tray for 12 cupcakes then add whatever extra you like (last batch I did was spinach/red peppers/chicken) bake until the eggs are fully set. I have a couple straight out of the oven for breakfast, keep some in the fridge for next few days & portion some into freezer bags and freeze for another time. They are my go to for an easy breakfast or snack.

YUM! I will be trying this!! How long do you usually bake them for?
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    BACON+EGGS+BACON+BACON
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Open-faced breakfast sandwich made with:
    One piece wholegrain whole wheat toast
    Spread with 1 Tbsp homemade guacamole
    Topped with one large egg + one large egg white
    Alongside have one serving 0% Greek yougurt
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    draznyth wrote: »
    BACON+EGGS+BACON+BACON

⭐️⭐️Bacon⭐️⭐️
  • PeterRz
    PeterRz Posts: 15 Member
    Cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, chopped almonds and dried cranberries, and protein powder. Filling, quick and easy to make, and gives a huge hit of protein. :)
  • bandedup
    bandedup Posts: 17 Member
    jimmy dean turkey sausage patties (2 for 100 calories) and an ounce of cheddar cheese
  • gemmajwtupper
    gemmajwtupper Posts: 4 Member
    Omg some yummy breakfasts here!