Why Hello There!

Options
kapeluza
kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
Hello peoples :)

New here, not new to the concept of having to lose weight but nonetheless new (relatively) to the site.
Hoping to get back into gear with the weight-loss. I started my diet back up today and I would really like to meet some people on this site with whom I can share some motivation and positive vibes to help each other lose weight!

Feel free to add me as a friend and I would love it if some of you motivated peeps would add me as a friend! I need all the motivation I can get! Let me tell you, seeing those before/after posts really motivated me right now but I just need some help along the way :)

Replies

• MarileeFerrante
    Options
    Good luck to you and I wish you the most success!!! I would love to add you as a friend and hope we can help each other with the motivation.
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just added you. Hope you find support, encouragement - whatever you need - here! :)
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hello, Welcome and Good luck! :D
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Thanks! :)

Starting at 182.2, hoping to reach 130!!

GO GO GO!
  • Rosi3
    Rosi3 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hello! You can do it! I hope you reach your goal! Good luck! :]
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Thanks!!! :)
  • kapeluza
    Options
    People with motivation of steel and losing the love handles.... ADD ME!!! :)
    And people struggling too, add me!! :)
  • kapeluza
    Options
    People with motivation of steel and losing the love handles.... ADD ME!!! :)
    And people struggling too, add me!! :)