Need help

Options
Aiesha20
Aiesha20 Posts: 4
edited April 2015 in Motivation and Support
hi guys, I've been trying to lose weight for the longest time and I just can't seem to get it. My problem is nutrition.t I don't have a healthy eating pattern. Any suggestions on where to start? I want to lose 50 pounds by September. Thank you in advance.

Replies

• brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    stock your cabinets with healthy foods and get rid of junk. fruits, vegetables, cottage cheese, chicken, etc Log your calories, you can do this.
  • Aiesha20
    Options
    Thank you for the advice and encouragement. I am going grocery shopping this weekend and I plan on stocking up. Have you tried meal prep?
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Girl, I've so been there! With all the "advice" that's out there it's hard to know where to begin! Feel free to friend me and we can chat, I have some questions that'll help us to figure out the best place for you to start so you don't get overwhelmed! :)
  • Aiesha20
    Options
    Thank you!!! I just sent you a request! :)
  • denisesrafiell
    denisesrafiell Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey! Meal prepping is a fantastic way to stay on track with food/eating. I regularly make our meals in advance. It saves time AND money! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • stacy15diet
    stacy15diet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi its so hard to exercise afyer working all day and taking care of chores.
  • stacy15diet
    Options
    Sometimes i juat dont have the motivation to exerise because i am exhausted ffom taking care of the kids! I lose weight faster when i exercise. Feeling depressed.
  • stacy15diet
    Options
    Can someone give me some support??