Looking for supportive friends on MFP! (fit bit users a plus!)

Options
Hi friends! My name is Renee and I am a 27 year old female. I am looking to get back down to my original weight that I was 2 years ago. I need to lose 70 lbs and have lost 7 already. I would LOVE new friends on here that are motivated, active, and log-in every day for support and encouragement. I LOVE my fitbit and log about 15,000-20,000 steps a day! I am on an aggressive timeline for my weight loss and dedicate most of my time to working out. (I cheat with wine occasionally :smiley: ) PLEASE add away and let's create a fun little support system! Happy Friday!!

Renee :blush:

Replies

• sweetcaroline_
    sweetcaroline_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi Renee! I love your enthusiasm and I'd love to be friends with you on here so we can encourage each other to lose weight! I've had a Fitbit for almost two years and recently just started using it again more often! I'd like to lose about 50 lbs and want to start working hard again to get there
  • jessicakay78
    Options
    Hey there great motivation. I have a fitbit and love it even though it gets addictive getting to the next step. I do about 12000 a day except weekends. Then I do the push. How much time is in your crunch time?
  • FitNaeNae84
    FitNaeNae84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi I don't use a fit bit but I have a jawbone. I log in every day and have lost 20lbs with mfp and working out! I have 2lbs I would still like to loss! Let's do this!
  • jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Good luck Renee
  • Exegi_Corpus
    Exegi_Corpus Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I cheat with scotch occasionally but I consider it a boost :)

Good luck!