Today I crossed my legs

Options
Really crossed them without feeling totally uncomfortable with one foot sticking way up in the air and my hips screaming for relief. I haven't even tried to do so in several weeks, and it just happened naturally today. I am totally amazed and delighted.

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!
  • 85kurtz
    85kurtz Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Good on you! We both hit milestones then! I saw daylight above my ankles for the first time in a couple of years. It's those little things isn't it?
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Yes, the little things that you took for granted before gaining weight are certainly making us happy once we start losing. Talk about incentive!!!!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Lovely :-)
  • jvt63
    jvt63 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    All RIGHT! :)
  • Meme298
    Meme298 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this comfortably lately as well so I know how you feel. Great job!! :)
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

I had a similar experience last week. Realized crossing my legs was a lot more comfortable than it had been previously.
  • bluworld
    bluworld Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. I've been crossing them every chance I get.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    And thus the men of the world suffer even more.
  • NicoleMcQuillen
    Options
    That's amazing! Keep it up! I love hearing simple stories like these - I just started working out about 3 weeks ago and I got super excited when my bras wouldn't fit lol... And sad at the same time =(
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

This caught me completely off guard and I nearly choked I laughed so hard!
  • Tildy828
    Tildy828 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • broekendy
    broekendy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great for you, I won't be doing that for quite some time...need some encouragement here too!
  • hsmith0930
    hsmith0930 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    WAHOO!!! Way to go!
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Really crossed them without feeling totally uncomfortable with one foot sticking way up in the air and my hips screaming for relief. I haven't even tried to do so in several weeks, and it just happened naturally today. I am totally amazed and delighted.

I do that to since 2 months or so...isn't it great? But also the downsides rofl...luxury problem for example, i have more room at the car seat. Now when going through corners i have to hold myself sometimes. lol
    All those funny little things make me feel happy.

• barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options

I do that to since 2 months or so...isn't it great? But also the downsides rofl...luxury problem for example, i have more room at the car seat. Now when going through corners i have to hold myself sometimes. lol

I cut myself shaving because my armpits are less fat. I haven't cut myself shaving since I was what, 12?
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

I cut myself shaving because my armpits are less fat. I haven't cut myself shaving since I was what, 12?

yep luxury problem too hehehe
    But like i said love it!

All those little things, and even the flabby, flubby, wibbly, wobbly skin. I take it all, love every second and make fun with my hubby about appearing cheek bones.
    The pillow i need on my bureau seat because i get a sore bumm. etc etc
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    <3:)<3:) Congrats!!!!!
  • elizzabethmarie
    elizzabethmarie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I realized a few weeks ago that doing squats at work has become so much easier -- my belly isn't as in the way. It's so exciting to feel the changes. Good for you! <3
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

Depends where they are crossing them, little boy.

But great news - a real result atypicalsmith! Well done!!!!