Tempted..

Options
So MFPs I like to weigh ONCE a week....which is Mondays for me buuuuuuttttt I am so tempted to weigh again this week out of curiosity. I just "restarted" logging my foods and exercising over the past few days. I'm sure I won't see much of a difference...I'm just curious if I will see any change. What do you guys think?

Replies

• Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Do it!!! :)
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I do it all the time. It helps me to stay focused.
  • julia23
    julia23 Posts: 87
    Options
    Wondered what on earth MFPs where for a second! Clicked!

Weight away it's great to see how you're doing but if you weigh yourself at night don't feel bad if you've gained because you have all your days food in you!
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I check my weight a few times a week, but I have an "official weigh in" day (Friday) and that is what I go by. Best of Luck and enjoy it all!!! ... I am always looking for new motivated/motivating friends! ...:)
  • monoxidechick
    monoxidechick Posts: 339
    Options
    Just dont get obsessed with the daily number and you should be fine. I love the scale as a tool, knowing that is all it is, to keep me going and focused. I know that it may be up today and down again tomorrow but noting the ups and downs helps me to see that it really is a loss and not just one low day when I weigh in. Its up to you and how you can handle the ups and downs, good luck!
  • ssc0303
    ssc0303 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses! I'm excited about weighing tomorrow morning.
  • missbeauty0812
    Options
    I actually weigh-in every day, just about. As soon as I get home from work, I would go home and get on the scale and then I will eat the remaining of my calories and go to the gym and burn it off and come home and weigh-in. I am completely obsessed. Go for it! It's not going to hurt anything. :)