not sure if i would call this my first NSV but....

Options
kelsue35
kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
about a year ago i had gone into hot topic to get my son a pair of jeans because i was at the time using the laundry mat and someone stole his brand new only worn once red pants. so i was trying to surprise him with a new pair. so anyway jeans were on sale for like 20$ and that is pretty cheap for hot topic. i was standing in line and these really cute pants caught my eye and i decided to buy them for myself. didnt have time to try them on but bought them anyway. so i got home tried to put them on and wanted to cry. couldnt even get them up over my butt. i pulled them out of the dresser drawer the other day to show my sons gf and well they were sitting on the floor at the foot of my bed and just now i decided it was time to see if i could even get them on at all yet , not caring if i could button them or not just wanting to get them up. and .. wait for it...........

GOT THEM ON... UP OVER MY BEHIND.... AND THEY BUTTON!

YAY.... i was so excited i had to tell someone that would actually care and the first one i thought of was all my MFP buddies....

god bless you all for your support and for motivational words. not where i want to be just yet but i am getting there and i know all of you can meet your goal also.. keep up the great work and thanks so much once again

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Good for you:drinker:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'd call that a huge NSV. Awesome!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    A great NSV!
  • brandi2258
    brandi2258 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Great job!! Keep up the awesome work!! :happy:
  • RoxMyWorld
    RoxMyWorld Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!

BE PROUD!

:flowerforyou:
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    That is not only an NSV, but a pretty darn good one! You go girl, rock those jeans!!!
  • monoxidechick
    monoxidechick Posts: 339
    Options
    Yes this is an AMAZING NSV. Clothes are my best indicator, and especially clothes that you own that didnt fit before. There is no number or weight attached to this, it is just the same outfit either fitting around your body or not!! It is my favorite days when something that I own fits. My first goal was for a pair of snowpants to fit in time for snowboarding last winter, it was the best snowboarding trip ever when they fit and I needed a belt on them.

Congrats on your loss and your new addition to your wardrobe. Keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!