New Pants Day!!

Options
So I just reached my 100 lbs total weight loss starting about two years ago. Decided to treat myself to a pair of new size 34 pants. Which is down from size 38 pants as of about last December.

20110517_new_pants_size_34.jpg

I am pretty sure I was like a size 44 pants at one point. I'll have to dig up some before pictures and make a post about the before and after yet. But for now, feeling fine in the fitting fine clothes!

Replies

• copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    That's awesome! Dropped 2 sizes myself. Keep up the great work. You're really inspiring!
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look so amazing, and are such a great motivator for others.
  • TennisLoveGirl
    TennisLoveGirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! You look awesome! Congrats. :happy:
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Very nice! It's great to be able to buy a smaller pant size or fit into pants that you couldn't before! Looking good! Keep up the good work!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Nothing like a nice pair of jeans that truly fit. Keep up the great work.
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    looking real good!! great job!
  • lisastrom
    lisastrom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And 100 lbs. lost, that is amazing! You are a real inspiration to others! keep up the good work:drinker:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Good work!!
  • tippett610
    tippett610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Great job!
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good job, man! Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!