Bulimics.

Options
I was wondering if there where any bulimics on this website, recovering or still suffering. You don't have to write anything on here i wouldn't wanted people to know if you didn't but could you please give me an add or a message.

I've been trodging through with bulimia and anorexia for the last 3 years and i am trying to stop the binge and purging. Managed 3 months before but i've done it on my own and i could really really do with talking to someone going through the same thing or has been and how they stopped.

Thank you, hope you're well. x

Replies

• jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    While I don't have any history of eating disorder, I just had to tell you I think you're very brave for facing your health issues head-on. I think a lot of people will find courage and inspiration in this.

Good luck to you!!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Yes, you are not alone....Ana here....
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same question a couple months ago. Add me!
  • tinilina
    tinilina Posts: 4
    Options
    very close to home X x
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Fully recovered Ana/Mia of 5 years, but still a struggle and still VERY protective over my current ED friends :flowerforyou:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Not trying to highjack this thread, but I LOVE you DarkAngel!♥
    @ the OP, please feel free to add me if you like:smile:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Still struggling ...... but Im getting there. xx:flowerforyou:
  • julia23
    julia23 Posts: 87
    Options
    I can't believe the adds and response! Thank you so much, getting a little emotional haha never had the chance to speak to someone about ED in a normal environment !

And thank you, it's bluddy hard managed a week and gave in last night but every days a new day! x
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    I think it's a daily struggle that a lot of people on MFP are afraid to admit... :)<3 You Julia and Faerie!!
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling with bulimia for 2 years. I Can go a few weeks then fall right back into it. Good to know I'm not the only one on MFP.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    <3 5 year struggle. Every day IS a new day and that's what you have to remember, not to punish yourself if you slip up. It doesn't happen over night :)
    Feel free to add me (anyone) or message me any time yall need to talk :)
  • freakybeanie
    Options
    yup, ed's in various forms since 11 years old, and full blown Mia for 12years.
    ATM i feel like evryday I muck up and think oh well, try tomorrow, and do it again. Driving me crazy.
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    I struggled with bulimia and anorexia when I was younger. I mean... I still struggle but I dont give in (to the bulimia) anymore.
  • beccalucy
    beccalucy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I suffered from an eating disorder (diagnosed as EDNOS) for a number of years (around 6) and although technically recovered every day is still a battle. Feel free to add me.

And well done on 3 months!
  • LyssaMarie13
    Options
    Feel free to add me... Wasn't ever bulimic, but I wouldn't eat much and was a work out addict...