Need some support

Options
Feeling like I need some motivation. I've been hovering around 153 for a few weeks and getting a little discouraged. I know that I haven't been doing to well on the weekends and that's my fault, but I need to vent. I have about 20lbs left to get to my goal weight and I just feel like I am never going to make it. Does anyone else ever get to feeling like this? What do you do to snap yourself out of it?

Replies

• rmdemattia
    rmdemattia Posts: 26
    Options
    Oh you are definitely not alone! I have lost 25lbs, and I would like to lose about 40 more. I have not lost any weight in about two weeks. And like you said, I know the reasons why, but I just want to reach my goal.

And to answer your questions about what I do to snap myself out of it....well sometimes it takes a good friend of mine to tell me to keep perserving, remind me of what I have accomplished so far, and to love me no matter what the scale says! Remember that you will reach your goal!

;-) I hope this helps!
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yes, thanks it does help. I just hate feeling this way and I'm getting frustrated with myself. Thanks for listening!
  • cazz5
    cazz5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Youve done so well, its a blip, you will overcome and move on look at what youve done so far! :flowerforyou:
  • Sweetners
    Sweetners Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow, congrats on your success so far! I am right there with you. I am right around where you are in weight and I have about 20 lbs that I am trying to lose as well. I know all the stuff I need to be doing, but I just want to enjoy life and not count calories every minute! I think the most important thing is to keep going - even if you have a bad day, don't let it get you down and just pick right back up the next day.

Please share any tips you have for already accomplishing so much in your weight loss.

Thanks!

e