100 lbs Lost and beating the odds

Options

Replies

• keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    dliteb440 wrote: »
    Congrats on your success! How many calories did u eat during your weight loss period?

Thank you. My calories varied. I did a variety of calorie adjustments to keep the body guessing and not getting comfy. Spike dieting, zig zagging cals all work well for me.
  • LovingLife_Erin
    LovingLife_Erin Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Great job, not just in the loss, but for maintaining it, especially during such hard times. You are an inspiration! :)
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow, what great accomplishment! Losing weight is difficult but I am sure the hardest thing is to keep the weight off. I have been on here about 4 years too and my weight has gone up and down from 260 to about 215. I am about 230 right now, but afraid to step on the scale because I have been a little lazy lately and have not been eating right. I am still here and still trying. I hope to be under 200 lbs this year and am in the process of getting it together now lol. I will also send you a friend request:)
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Suezyq47 wrote: »
    Wow, what great accomplishment! Losing weight is difficult but I am sure the hardest thing is to keep the weight off. I have been on here about 4 years too and my weight has gone up and down from 260 to about 215. I am about 230 right now, but afraid to step on the scale because I have been a little lazy lately and have not been eating right. I am still here and still trying. I hope to be under 200 lbs this year and am in the process of getting it together now lol. I will also send you a friend request:)

You can do this...If I can, I know you can. Looking forward being friends.

• karensuegill
    karensuegill Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with you. I am very very close to my goal (About 2-3 pounds) and I am a little nervous about maintaining as I have never been successful at it. I do believe I have what it takes this time. Having someone like you to give some advice or encouragement would be great! You are an inspiration! 1500 days logging is incredible! And with so many reasons that you could have made excuses to not stay on track, but chose to not give in to excuses, but instead make adjustments is so SMART!!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    I would love to be friends with you. I am very very close to my goal (About 2-3 pounds) and I am a little nervous about maintaining as I have never been successful at it. I do believe I have what it takes this time. Having someone like you to give some advice or encouragement would be great! You are an inspiration! 1500 days logging is incredible! And with so many reasons that you could have made excuses to not stay on track, but chose to not give in to excuses, but instead make adjustments is so SMART!!

Thanks. Friend request on the way.
  • gynerr6
    gynerr6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, that certainly is a lot of bad luck, but you made it through! That is truly a great accomplishment and one I hope I can do also. I have a lot of weight to lose and have the same issue of eating when times are tough.
  • LastingHealth
    LastingHealth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! On the amazing weight loss AND on maintaining even in the face of adversity. Would love to be friends.
  • wtgrey
    wtgrey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have also lost (and kept off) 100 lbs, so I know how hard it is. I have been stuck around the 100 lb mark for awhile, and need to lose 22 lbs more. Feel free to add me!
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Congratulations not only on the loss and maintaining but also on all the recoveries you had to go through. I am almost halfway to goal and still have a long journey ahead. Was hoping to get there by my 60th birthday but it doesn't look possible now. Maybe by the end of the 60th birthday. Keep going strong and if your interested in being friends let me know. I can use all the support I can get and I can also offer some support.
  • evaevaevaz
    evaevaevaz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm at 118.9 pounds lost today! You can do it :) stay strong!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    wtgrey wrote: »
    Congratulations! I have also lost (and kept off) 100 lbs, so I know how hard it is. I have been stuck around the 100 lb mark for awhile, and need to lose 22 lbs more. Feel free to add me!

Thanks. FR sent.
  • peckkare
    peckkare Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love your story. I need to lose 100 pounds, and it's daunting. You give me hope that it can be done. I'd love it if you'd add me as a friend.
  • nvmy2pits
    nvmy2pits Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome work!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    nvmy2pits wrote: »
    Congrats! Awesome work!

Thanks!!

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    you are awesome!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    evaevaevaz wrote: »
    Congratulations! I'm at 118.9 pounds lost today! You can do it :) stay strong!

Thank you. No doubt I can do it.
  • Lucy8460
    Lucy8460 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    cmsu64113 wrote: »
    Awesome!

• Lucy8460
    Lucy8460 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing and maintaing your weight loss
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!