Looking for friends to help me stay on track!

Options
Hello! My name is Jocelyn and I am a 21 year old college student. My days are spent doing a crazy amount of Farm Work and I keep fairly busy. My husband and I are into camping and hiking, so I stay active. However, I am having a hard time losing weight and (clearly) the problem is my diet. I recently lost 2 dress sizes and am thrilled but the scale hasn't moved. Spring is finally here so my activity levels should skyrocket. I want to stay the course this time!

Replies

• gyal3
    gyal3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    hi jocelyn! welcome! sounds like me- I am committed to be fit by 30, which is in less than 8 months, you are welcome to add me!
  • JocelynMooremfp
    JocelynMooremfp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    gyal3 wrote: »
    hi jocelyn! welcome! sounds like me- I am committed to be fit by 30, which is in less than 8 months, you are welcome to add me!

I have been trying to get in shape since the beginning of the year. But my sister is getting married at the end of June and I am a bridesmaid. So I am trying to take it more seriously
  • gyal3
    gyal3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    that a great motivator! we can keep each other in line
  • alliesgettinghealthy
    alliesgettinghealthy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! :) I'm 19 and also a college student.
  • worldtraveller321
    worldtraveller321 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    your welcome to add me, and i can help you out at some points, just pm me when u need advice or suggestions anytime
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    help me stay on track on too right now I am on a 29 day streak
  • mintmermaid
    mintmermaid Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 18 and a college student as well! I've always been attempting to loose weight but now I'm doing it the healthy way you are free to add me :smile: