Options
    3 million
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Recently? 3 sets of four at 120kg. Fourth set only got three. Going for singles at 140 tomorrow.

140 kg. for singles.

I bow to you.

First I have to do it. Haven't successfully squatted more then 122.5 in 14 months, and haven't done 140 in 18. But my coaches believe I can and therefore I will.

I believe you can... I''ll be waiting on both knees so I can bow... you just tell me when.

Only got 132.5. But still feeling happy

I still give you a bow. I'm deeply impressed with your work
    <fan girl flutters>

Thanks Jo! But gym performance means nothing until I hit it on the platform. Is it June yet?
    well- I wish you all the best of luck.
    Personal -Considering I'm not competing- and probably won't. I'm okay with none platform numbers- I don't think the lack of a bib invalidates the hard work. ;)
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    PR - squat super set 10 x 10 @90, then 4 x 8 @ 120, then 4 x 4 @ 135, then 4 x 6 @120, then 4 x 8 @ 90 for a total of 20,760 in one workout. Once I started I knew I could do it.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Recently? 3 sets of four at 120kg. Fourth set only got three. Going for singles at 140 tomorrow.

140 kg. for singles.

I bow to you.

First I have to do it. Haven't successfully squatted more then 122.5 in 14 months, and haven't done 140 in 18. But my coaches believe I can and therefore I will.

I believe you can... I''ll be waiting on both knees so I can bow... you just tell me when.

<fan girl flutters>

Thanks Jo! But gym performance means nothing until I hit it on the platform. Is it June yet?
    Personal -Considering I'm not competing- and probably won't. I'm okay with none platform numbers- I don't think the lack of a bib invalidates the hard work. ;)

I agree Jo. While the platform changed me as a lifter, you still have to put in the work on a daily basis. No matter what stage you're on, it's not always easy getting under some heavy *kitten* weight.

• Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    SonyaCele wrote: »
    i can do all of them

Yes please.

But actually, I’m only at 3 sets of 5 at 115lbs. Only got back into lifting for a couple of months - getting there! (there being the biggest heaviest most awesomest weights)
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Plain jane squats, Idk. I'm done with my first month of Stronglift's 5x5 and can squat 125 lbs.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    non weighted squats i can do a couple hundred at a time. half squats closer to 50-60 without needing a serious break.

weighted i can do 8 at 135lbs or 5 at 150lbs

oh yeah, and i edited to add.... this is completely irrelevant because we are all of different height and weight and most of us aren't doing non-weighted squats... so... whatcha looking for OP?
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    5'2", 190lbs and my 1RM is 240lbs.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,638 Member
    Options
    During a recent 12-hr work shift, I stood up to do 25 air-squats every 15 minutes. By the end of the shift I had done well over 1k squats, and my knees were letting me know all about it!
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    1x585,3x545
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options

140 kg. for singles.

I bow to you.

<fan girl flutters>

I love the hard work in the gym, day in day out. For me though, at least squats and deads, I perform better on the platform then in the gym. Considering last time I max tested my squat and then promptly the next week easily squatted a weight I failed in the gym.