Recommend Sports Bras....

Options
Hi Ladies

I need a high impact sports bra but there's so many different types I don't quite know which one to go for - any ideas?

I don't want to pay really expensive for it but of course want a decent one.

Many thanks, Kel

Replies

• kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    When it comes to sports bras, my experience is that you generally get what you pay for, especially if you have larger boobs.

My favorites are from Panache and Freya. I like the Panache a bit better.
  • Pandora_and_her_box
    Pandora_and_her_box Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I always go for the maximum level Shock Absorber (I think it's level 4). I agree with @kristydi, you get what you pay for. I've found the cheaper ones are a false economy and just leave you feeling too bouncy, although I am on the large side in that department! They could well be fine for someone average sized.
  • dogsarebears
    dogsarebears Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i like the moving comfort brand, specifically the "fiona" style (link below). it's pricey, but worth it.
    http://www.movingcomfort.com/en_us/fiona-sports-bra/350003.html
  • SmellyHippy
    SmellyHippy Posts: 47 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I don't have any advice for you. Luckilly for me, I'm small enough in that department that any brand does the job. Good luck to ya.
  • bluworld
    bluworld Posts: 135 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Ijust bought some Under Armor sports bras. I find them very comfy, though reviews from beyond the "d" range ( where I am) had them as not supportive enough.
  • ljk0615
    ljk0615 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I keep going back to under armour. It's tried and true. I will just keep buying these and wearing them out until I die. v4xic5q2lmqj.jpg