Biggest Loser Challenge

Options
If anyone is interested in starting this a couple of days early message me and I will get it started. I will keep it open until the 30th of this month so I can have some time to get it all set up. It will start on January 1st. until the end of the show and to make it easier to keep track of can we all weigh in on the same day?

Just let me know what your start weight is and we will go from there. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested in starting this a couple of days early message me and I will get it started. I will keep it open until the 30th of this month so I can have some time to get it all set up. It will start on January 1st. until the end of the show and to make it easier to keep track of can we all weigh in on the same day?

Just let me know what your start weight is and we will go from there. :flowerforyou:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I would love to do the Biggest Loser Challenge with you. Are you doing the Pound for Pound challenge that they talked about on the show?? I signed up for that today. Anyone else sign up for it yet?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I would love to do the Biggest Loser Challenge with you. Are you doing the Pound for Pound challenge that they talked about on the show?? I signed up for that today. Anyone else sign up for it yet?
    do you have to pay to sign up?
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i'm up for it!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I want to join in too. What do I need to do? I think the Pound for Pound thing is free..........
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :grumble: I want to be in on the challenge too. Also, I would like to add an exercise ticker below MFP ticker. I went to that site and make one, but I don't know where or how to add. I would like to add my goals also. Don't know how to do that either. Thanks, Pam:flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Just message me with your current weight. by the 30th of this month
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    :grumble: I want to be in on the challenge too. Also, I would like to add an exercise ticker below MFP ticker. I went to that site and make one, but I don't know where or how to add. I would like to add my goals also. Don't know how to do that either. Thanks, Pam:flowerforyou:

go to my home the settings and then change foram signature. that is where I put it. Goals too.
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    Thanks.
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Nope, doesn't cost a thing to join the Pound for Pound challenge...I'm pretty excited.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Nope, doesn't cost a thing to join the Pound for Pound challenge...I'm pretty excited.

I'm heading there right now!! thanks
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I have everyones names down so far.
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I will join....

SW 166
    GW 130
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    i will join also
    current weight 202
    goal weight 170
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I think right now I will take names and next week I will send a message for start weights. Does that sound good? :happy:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Count me in :tongue:
  • lmichele22
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I think this will be so neat, I would love to join for this Challange !
    Please infor me when you have it set, what about those that lost weight from now ti'll the New Year
    This is will be fun!

Thanks,

Michelle

96972.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND EVEN BETTER HEALTHIER NEW YEAR 09'
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    got everyone so far
  • rmcotter777
    rmcotter777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i would love to join in the challenge, but I am new to all this so i just need the details

cw- 195
    gw- 135
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I'm in

Starting weight 286
    Goal weight 185
    :bigsmile: