Love to have supportive friends!

Options
My name is Rachel and I'm trying to lose about 40 or 50 pounds. I gained a lot of weight when I got pregnant. I'm 9 months postpartum and really tired of being over weight and feeling like crap. I'm on day one of the bikini body 12 week program by Kayla (I can't remember her last name at the moment!).

Friend me! I need some cool supportive folks on my side!

Replies

• tabvix
    tabvix Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @raphillips028 I just had little one too and need to lose the same amount I'm with ya
  • raphillips028
    raphillips028 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    tabvix wrote: »
    @raphillips028 I just had little one too and need to lose the same amount I'm with ya

We can do this! I'll friend you :)
  • GreginParadise
    GreginParadise Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Haven't had any babies lately
  • briancook71903
    briancook71903 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm needing to loose 40 as well...it's been hard, but going to make it! Add me!
  • TonyaVanan1976
    TonyaVanan1976 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    New friends always welcome. I love to read others posts and I post here and there. I don't keep an open diary though cause it looks weird. I cook a lot at home and I add every single ingredient that does into what I made on my list so I'm afraid others would get confused by my diary but if you think it actually sounds ok I might make it open after all lol
  • raphillips028
    raphillips028 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    New friends always welcome. I love to read others posts and I post here and there. I don't keep an open diary though cause it looks weird. I cook a lot at home and I add every single ingredient that does into what I made on my list so I'm afraid others would get confused by my diary but if you think it actually sounds ok I might make it open after all lol

Lol! I'll still friend you for the supportive back and forth! ;)