6 days since the start

Options
6 days since I started this an I love it already lost 4-5lb it really makes you look at your diet. Any tips to help loose more weight x

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! This app helped me lose 110 lbs! Stick with it and it will work. Add me if you need a friend.
  • Kerrigan2015
    Kerrigan2015 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, im on day 6 too but havent been on the scales yet, well done on your loss!!!
  • nafisa7378
    nafisa7378 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    6 days since I started this an I love it already lost 4-5lb it really makes you look at your diet. Any tips to help loose more weight x

Heyy I would love to be your friend :)
  • MirandaDevaney82
    MirandaDevaney82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! This app helped me lose 110 lbs! Stick with it and it will work. Add me if you need a friend.
    Hi would love to add you how do I do it???
  • decotterell
    decotterell Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I started July 7th, 2014. I was 219.5, which a 5"7" was a lot. I just stuck with it, and wighed in a week ago at 160, which I figure to be an ideal weight. My wife is doing it and has lost weight every time she weighs in. My son has done the same. I would say that no matter how much you've lost when you weigh, and there was a few time I had gained when I weighed, that you don't get discouraged and don't quit. If you follow the guidelines, it works.
  • tonykevan2
    tonykevan2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratz! Make sure you maintain nutrition too!! ;D
  • MirandaDevaney82
    Options
    I started July 7th, 2014. I was 219.5, which a 5"7" was a lot. I just stuck with it, and wighed in a week ago at 160, which I figure to be an ideal weight. My wife is doing it and has lost weight every time she weighs in. My son has done the same. I would say that no matter how much you've lost when you weigh, and there was a few time I had gained when I weighed, that you don't get discouraged and don't quit. If you follow the guidelines, it works.
    That's an amazing achievement for you and your family you can motivate each other
  • MirandaDevaney82
    Options
    tonykevan2 wrote: »
    Congratz! Make sure you maintain nutrition too!! ;D

Thanks I have I've been eating lean meat salad and veg and when on the go I've had protein shakes any tips???
  • MirandaDevaney82
    Options
    Hi, im on day 6 too but havent been on the scales yet, well done on your loss!!!

Thanks Hun good luck x