PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

For the last year i have had bad nausea off and on. However, recently its been everyday for the last week. Its interfering with work and my health. Ive lost 6lbs in just a Work due to nouhht eating pproperly . Its not. Due to pregnancy so is there anyobe that has a natural food recipe or ideas to help supress the nausea

Replies

• Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Topic number 3 - Go to the doctors
  • firststepformefal
    firststepformefal Posts: 180 Member
    There is a bunch of illnesses this could be. You need to see a Doctor to get a diagnosis.
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Yes go to your GP we are not qualified to diagnose your problem.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Go to the ER. <3
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    I think it is unwise to seek help on the forums since we cannot do tests or diagnose you properly. I am well aware the healthcare cost is high but this sounds like something serious and I would highly recommend you to visit your doctor.
  • Non of the urgent cares in this area will take my nsurance and my doctor wont see me till June. No more negativity please. Just looking gor something to supress that feelibg until i can see a doctor . Thank you
  • taunto wrote: »
    I think it is unwise to seek help on the forums since we cannot do tests or diagnose you properly. I am well aware the healthcare cost is high but this sounds like something serious and I would highly recommend you to visit your doctor.

Non of the urgent cares in this area will take my nsurance and my doctor wont see me till June. No more negativity please. Just looking gor something to supress that feelibg until i can see a doctor . Thank you
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    boutley213 wrote: »
    taunto wrote: »

Non of the urgent cares in this area will take my nsurance and my doctor wont see me till June. No more negativity please. Just looking gor something to supress that feelibg until i can see a doctor . Thank you

Step 1: Take some pepto
    Step 2: Find a new doctor
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Ginger and Peppermint can be helpful for mild stomach issues. However, you can't treat something if you don't know what the cause is. You might have a serious medical issue that requires attention. The only advice anyone here can give you is to get to a Doctor ASAP. There should be some walk in clinics in your area that will see you even without insurance. They are meant for people in your situation. That is what used to do when I had none. I hope you can get some help with this.

• dimplz1965
    dimplz1965 Posts: 105 Member
    A medical facility cannot deny to see you because they don't take your insurance. you may have to pay more out of pocket or pay the entire bill, but it would be better than letting this go. They can put you on a payment plan to pay the bill.
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    You cannot be denied treatment. Call your doctor and see if you can get an emergency appointment with someone else or even a nurse.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    That's not normal. You need to see a doctor.
  • jddnw
    jddnw Posts: 319 Member
    Google elimination diet. Try that.
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    boutley213 wrote: »
    taunto wrote: »

People aren't being Negative they are giving you the best advice they can which is Go see a Doctor. If you can't get in to see yours find another one. No one here is qualified to give assistance and anything that is advised could make any medical issues worse. So you may see this as Negative but you need to see a Doctor
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Until you make a decision, talk to a pharmacist for OTC or even behind the counter aids...

You cannot be denied treatment. If they do deny you, it is called a law suit!

• ProfessorPupil
    ProfessorPupil Posts: 76 Member
    I would suggest going to the emergency room, they can't deny you treatment. I hate to say this but the best nausea cure I know of is marijuana.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    You started the same thread three times ... each of them resulted in the advice to go to the doctor.

Take the hint.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    If I had been throwing up daily for a year, I would have gone to the doctor 51 weeks ago. If your doctor will not see you, get a new doctor. This week. I have not seen one negative comment on this thread, BTW. Just sound advice.