Skinny Gay boy problems

hi guys , I weigh 125 and am trying to get bigger . if you guys have any tips on gaining weight or why to eat that has worked for you guys do let me know .? Pls?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Lift heavy stuff and eat all the food!

You might want to check out the gaining forum too
  • VannyReyez
    VannyReyez Posts: 6 Member
    Good looking out , I didn't even know they had a gaining forum , about to go check it out , thank you so much! And by all food you mean I should eat anything even if it's greasy and stuff?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    VannyReyez wrote: »
    Good looking out , I didn't even know they had a gaining forum , about to go check it out , thank you so much! And by all food you mean I should eat anything even if it's greasy and stuff?

I don't know what you mean by 'greasy and stuff' but if you hit your macros you're good.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    VannyReyez wrote: »

You have to eat high calorie dense food.

• jdh1259
    jdh1259 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm no expert on nutrition but I suggest you stick to the basics: nutrition and exercise. In your case since you are looking to gain I would 1. Lift weights regularly, 3x/week minimum and 2. eat lean meets and lots of protein. Try 40% carbs, and 30% fat and at least 30% protein daily. Eat small meals often. Avoid junk food, fried food, artificial sugars saturated fats. This should get you on the right track. Most importantly listen to your body. Make changes if you are not getting the results you are looking for. Good luck. It's a journey!