need some support please add

Options
Please add im new to this need lots of support thanks peeps

Replies

• MenWhoCare
    Options
    stay motivated, everyday is a new opportunity to win.
  • m0nsterdad
    m0nsterdad Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I've made a big stride so far, but still have a ways to go.....and still struggle....
    Take things one day at a time...sounds cliché but it truly works with most things.
    What do you have control over today, what can you enjoy today, what's positive about today.....don't live in the past and don't stress about the future, make a good choice for you...today. :)
  • hayleyelaine1
    hayleyelaine1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a huge way to go to but im sick of yo yoing i keep trying fad diets and i always seem to fail so ive made a decision to make it a lifestyle change and not another diet im doing this for me and this time im not giving up!! And well done to you for making big strides and your right one day at a time
  • m0nsterdad
    m0nsterdad Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle change is the only way....
    Some years ago I heard someone say, "Eat to live, don't live to eat." At the time, It didn't mean anything to me except being a cute little saying, until I really thought about it...it's true, to make that change, you have to eat.....to LIVE!
    Think about it....a lifestyle change is a LIFEstyle change, not just a FOODstyle change.
  • hayleyelaine1
    hayleyelaine1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So true im looking forward to see how things will change!!! And best of luck to you too :):)
  • RachelMoreschi
    Options
    You can do it! :)
  • adrianmcclendon
    Options
    You will do it!
  • HappyBodyandMind
    HappyBodyandMind Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm tired of yo-yoing as well. I'm making a lifestyle change. I like this app. I've logged in for 50 days in a row, but I'm not a great cook and on the go a lot and I need "healthy food ideas" so I've logged on to find some helpful, like-minded friends. Please add/request me. Thanks!