Fat to Fit Motivation Team, apply within!

Options
Hey guys! So I'm relatively new to this getting fit (not skinny) stuff, and as most of my friends are already slim buggers and rarely work out and eat clean how? I do no know! just lucky I guess lol
So I look to you, I need some people to chat to, share ideas, support and looking at the same type of goal. I'm looking to share photos, meal ideas, work out plans, weekly weigh ins that short of thing. So anyone interested?

Replies

• GGetsFitStaysFit
    GGetsFitStaysFit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'd be interested in joining your team. I don't have a scale, and I don't know how comfortable I would presonally feel sending pictures in quite yet but I would love to join a support network/ motivational team. I also like to cook delicious vegetarian/ vegan food so if anyone is interested in that, I'd love to share recipes! :)
  • GGetsFitStaysFit
    GGetsFitStaysFit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    (Also I totally don't mind if other people share pictures, it's just not my personal buzz for now (maybe in a while when I have seen some progress!))
  • midnightmorphine
    Options
    I'm in-add me if u can as I feel just like u! Bloody slim friends! Lol! :#
  • EaglesFan4Ever
    EaglesFan4Ever Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Add me to the team Coach! :)
  • KTJanie
    KTJanie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! This community thing is new to me but I think I could use the support.
  • paigemul95
    paigemul95 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I would totally be up for that! Add me!
  • mrsf15h
    mrsf15h Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for joining!