Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    I have had 4 kids total (2 c-sections 1999, 2009):

563c60973703048cbcaaab3ef3beb3c9fe7e.jpg

You look great!

• nickibowen
    nickibowen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have had five csections and it looks like your stomach is doing great! Keep up the good work it's paying off! I used a belly bandit after the fourth one and that helped ALOT!!! Anyway, you are doing great! Keep it up!! You can add me as a friend if you want.
  • Kimmy82109
    Kimmy82109 Posts: 44 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Ive had 2 c sections in 2 yrs. Im disgusted at what my stomach has become :s
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be disgusted. ..you have 2 blessings. ...:)
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I had a c-section a little over 4 years ago. No flap here; there's hope. I saw someone mention the Belly Bandit. I have no idea if it really did anything for me, but I used one - actually two, had several sizes - religiously.
  • MindfulNat
    MindfulNat Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I had 3 c-sections as well ( last one was 5 weeks ago). This is motivating !!
  • MichelePimentel
    MichelePimentel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also had a recent c section 7 months ago . This was me at 41 weeks and the. 3 weeks post partum. 84f0vk8j3axu.jpg

Looking for any tips on how to ease back into doing exercises that target the belly.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I've had one c section and my stomach will never look great. One thing I will say is that lifting weights makes a huge difference. Dieting and doing just cardio makes it look deflated and flappy. Lifting weights pulls it in and up and it's firmer.
  • Kimmymummy1990
    Kimmymummy1990 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ive had 2 csections aswell and i hate the way my stomach looks.. Soo much inspiration here.. I always thort it would always looks like it does but ive been dieting and started 30 day shred 5 days ago and i feel like its more lifted.. Im just hoping it goes flatter
    Seeing all these pics makes me want to push it harder so i see some better results.. Well done girls :)
  • Kimmymummy1990
    Kimmymummy1990 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is when i started just over a week ago and from today.. Can anyone see a difference? :(
  • littleboopy
    littleboopy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've had 5 csections 3 where actually in a row! My first was 2002 and my last was 2013! My stomach is a floppy mess and I was told that because of all the sections that the only way to help would be to get a tummy tuck because when you have a section your stomach muscles are torn apart during the surgery and never really heal! I'm hoping the Drs are wrong but so far I believe them! Starting the 21 day fix in a couple days and hoping this helps rid the belly flop! Even before my last csection I lost over 20 lbs and still had the excess stomach! I commend all you ladies for being brave and strong enough to post your bellies and I wish you all the luck in the world!!
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Had 3 c-sections, after my 3d the skin never got back to flat, guess there is a limit to how much stretching and getting back to shape it can handle. So, if I am naked you can see a bit of lose skin there. It is not anythign dramatic, my stretchmarks in the area are far more annoying. As for fat, no, I have not noticed any extra fat being stored in the area or harder to lose or any problem at all with my abs, just a bit of loose skin.
  • SuperMelanie
    SuperMelanie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 8kg so far but am amazed that the first noticeable change to my body was that nearly all of my stretch marks have faded to the point that they are almost undetectable. My belly is still wobbly, but seeing my unsightly purple/red lines gone makes me happy :)
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I've had four c-sections. Good tip: when you are pushing the buggy (stroller) hold your stomach it. It works great.
    Your bottom tummy takes longer to go down than any because your stomach muscles were cut and put back together. Recovering from a c-sections can be tough. Don't over do it. God knows I've been there and tore my scar open trying to lift down the hover. Best rule to follow, if you get nasty pains in your scar area, stop and rest for a day or so.
    My bottom tummy is going down slowly but surely, I hardly recognise myself in the mirrow sometimes.
    Congratulations on you weight loss so far.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    nickibowen wrote: »
    I have had five csections and it looks like your stomach is doing great! Keep up the good work it's paying off! I used a belly bandit after the fourth one and that helped ALOT!!! Anyway, you are doing great! Keep it up!! You can add me as a friend if you want.
    Wow, well done you. I was actually afraid to try for another baby because was worried about what would happen. Thanks for giving me hope. Not sure if I want to go through it again though.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    pwd2ip4n3ba3.jpg
    pyai1pdqt4gd.jpg
    i dont have a before but this is my after 60lb and two c sections. i have tons of lose skin and stretch marks. ive got 20lbs to go till goal but my stomach is not going to bounce back. im debating a tummy tuck but learning to love myself despite the way my stomach looks.
  • nmcrosier
    nmcrosier Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Wow Ladies - I am so happy I saw this post - I have been struggling to get rid of mine for a few years, never took a before picture (darn it - wish I did - but I was so disgusted with it) I also got so fat during my pregnancy that it didn't help the sag/flap, then tore open when I got home, needed to go get restitched...nightmare. I've been doing 21 Day Fix since January - down another 20 pounds, from the previous 47 lost the year before...and I still have a flap BUT thankfully it's on it's way down...10 minute abs EVERYDAY is helping, in addition to the 30 min. daily exercise (for my fellow fixer above)...I'm waiting to see what the fall will bring with fix and abs...I may look into a tummy tuck - since several people have told me...no matter what you do, it'll still be there....For now, I'm willing to keep plugging away to see how close I can get it...it's almost become my Mom Badge! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!