TracK your ProgresS - Post your Photos too!

Options
margraatch
margraatch Posts: 48 Member
Share your success stories here. Post your photos, ideas and your fabulous recipes.

"Everything start from YOU." - Unknown

Replies

• margraatch
    Options
    Good morning! Here is my first ever result after being on MFP for 8d ( going on my 2nd week today hooray!). So here is what I started with 137.8lbs and here is my 1st weekly update. Keep me so MOTIVATED AND ENCOURAGE to able to a diff. LET'S DO IT!

2ns8evm.jpg
  • maryliscious
    maryliscious Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Howdy. My favorite recipe is a date brownie from www.texanerin.com very yummy. It's been 10 tough but worth it months.
    Sw 232
    Cw 150
    Gw 135
    tvfhec9e0n21.jpg
  • margraatch
    Options
    Howdy. My favorite recipe is a date brownie from www.texanerin.com very yummy. It's been 10 tough but worth it months.
    Sw 232
    Cw 150
    Gw 135
    tvfhec9e0n21.jpg

Hi Mary,

We are the first two here but I thank you for your very successful and honest input. I am so proud of you. Keep me on the loop of things with you. Where are you from again?
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Mary-- Wow! You are looking so good, and you look so healthy! I just printed out the date brownie recipe.... sounds yummy.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 4.5"
    SW: 260 lbs
    CW: 144.3 lbs
    GW: 130 lbs
    Ultimate Goal: 20% BF

jkg2hh4kp19a.jpg
    Left: 260 lbs shortly after my first csection
    right: 145.2 lbs last week Monday

My youngest (another csection) will be turning 1 at the end of May.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Sw 232
    Cw 150
    Gw 135
    tvfhec9e0n21.jpg
    Way to go! You look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • margraatch
    Options
    Good morning, god morning everyone. Sunday was super busy so I skip a day progress. This one's for today. Have a good one!

2mg8l06.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!