Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need more MFP friends

Replies

• TheSurge0n
    TheSurge0n Posts: 113 Member
    You can add me too
  • ecantino32
    ecantino32 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi... My name is Liz... I am 35...married with a 4.5 year old son. I have 35 pounds to lose and really need some supportive friends! I need some accountability. These last 2 weeks have been tough trying to stay within calories.
  • dtsbrown
    dtsbrown Posts: 41 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have an open diary. this is a journey support is so helpful.
  • yocellyz
    yocellyz Posts: 13 Member
    Hi Carmen and everyone,
    I'm also lacking support from people in my life. And just like you I have been on MFP for a couple of years and lost a lot of weight then I fell of the wagon and now I'm starting over and I would love to have more friend on MFP. So please add me. I love get and give support.

Thanks
    Celina
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 244 Member
    edited April 2015
    Please add me too, (sending request now) when I joined MFP the likes and helpful comments were thick and fast but I am finding the likes and comments are dropping off as we get into week 3 and now I am feeling alone in this again :'(

I don't want to 'collect' friends but I am craving a smaller number of good contacts to help keep me on task by actively interacting and I promise I will do the same for you (including anyone else reading this that might like to connect for MFP motivation and support)

Lana
  • esmie3
    esmie3 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi everyone,

I've been on and off MFP for the last three years but struggled to keep up the motivation to see this through. I've re-started since last Monday and I'm feeling really good about it this time. I have 100+ to lose and I'm down 3 lbs since last week. So, I guess I'm off to a good start. I made my diary open to any friends to help hold myself accountable even on my bad days. Feel free to add.

Lana - I'll send out a request shortly.

Thanks,
    Esmie
  • Brynne1234
    Brynne1234 Posts: 52 Member
    Request sent. Anyone can add me :)
  • lalabrucey
    Brynne1234 wrote: »
    Request sent. Anyone can add me :)

Thanks for the request :smiley:
    Look forward to helping each other

Lana
  • lalabrucey
    yocellyz wrote: »
    Hi Carmen and everyone,
    I'm also lacking support from people in my life. And just like you I have been on MFP for a couple of years and lost a lot of weight then I fell of the wagon and now I'm starting over and I would love to have more friend on MFP. So please add me. I love get and give support.

Thanks
    Celina

Request Sent
  • Imback257
    Imback257 Posts: 544 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm in same boat.
  • doodlebug1984
    doodlebug1984 Posts: 3 Member
    Request sent
  • HealthyFreya
    HealthyFreya Posts: 41 Member
    I also need support and am looking for mfp friends. Please add me :smile:
  • Need more friends over here. Add me!
  • Leone0337
    Leone0337 Posts: 30 Member
    Looking for friends!!! Need some motivation and support!!!!! :);)
  • CEA85
    CEA85 Posts: 5 Member
    Request sent! Anyone else can add me too
  • hollie894
    hollie894 Posts: 60 Member
    Me too :D
  • floridamatty
    floridamatty Posts: 93 Member
    123 friends is damn site more than I have lol. but Id rather have 10 good friends on here than 100 fake friends
  • Jengoing2015
    Jengoing2015 Posts: 28 Member
    Request sent (.: I could always use more too!
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Request sent!
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    yup add me as well :) if you can handle a redneck :)