Accountability Friends Wanted!

Options
The title says it all. MFP isn't a popularity contest to me. I want friends who will encourage me and hold me accountable for the bad food I eat, as well as offer ways to improve. I want to do the same for you! So let's be positive, motivated friends who encourage each other!

Replies

• MOMfit4life
    MOMfit4life Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm new and want accountability as well... Add as a friend?
  • krecwimby
    krecwimby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I really need accountability, please stay on me! I need to lose 50lbs. Add me please.
  • dovahpix
    dovahpix Posts: 1
    Options
    I need accountability, too! LETS DO THIS.
  • Looby47
    Looby47 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda wanting accountability but accountable to myself. I'm doing well and have realised only me can do it and never been so motivated. I've opted for a lifestyle change so yes I have cake sometimes and chips but rarely miss breakfast. I'd like more MFP friends to encourage me and for me to do same for them. Feel free to send request with a few lines about yourself. I'm updating my profile soon. Lots 2st so far. Halfway! ☺ Hope I can help you too
  • RCMPWannaBe
    RCMPWannaBe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Added all of you! Let's do this!
  • jscott1581
    jscott1581 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking to stay on track and now that summer is around the bend I'll need accountability. Please add me!
  • soniaangel35
    soniaangel35 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need friends who want to be motivated and who motivate me. I have struggled with weight my entire life. I am in it for the long haul this time. Life changes not diets!!!! Add me if you would like.
  • luv4horses118
    luv4horses118 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you all can add me :)
  • michelec1029
    michelec1029 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Pleased add me... horrible at motivating myself to go to the gym and trying to eat healthy! I say that as I just at 2 pop tarts :'( Need to get in shape so I can be tested to see if Im a kidney match for my husband
  • britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation and support as well, anyone can add me as well!!
  • Nita1001
    Nita1001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and need accountability as well. Really struggling with myself lately. anyone please add.
  • tsoiitseyusdi
    tsoiitseyusdi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me me! add me! :)
  • esmie3
    esmie3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've started on this journey (again) but I'm feeling really good about it this time. I need accountability friends as well. Changing a life time of habits is hard. Not having people supporting you or cheering you on and having too many enablers around makes it even harder. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • michelec1029
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Michele and I live in Cleveland Ohio. I have used mfp on and off for the past couple years. I have classified myself as an emotional eater. I am wanting to lose as much weight as I can by mid June so I can be tested to see if Im a kidney match for my husband and I also don't like how I look when I look at myself in the mirror. I have a ymca membership that I'm wasting because my work hours change frequently. Good luck to everyone here!

Cw 168.8
    Gw 126
    would like to be 136 mid June
  • AndreaReid123
    AndreaReid123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too please...need to be a better healthier me...I often turn to chocolate for comfort and need help! Lol I need to be accountable as that is what motivates me
  • Tallbeautie
    Tallbeautie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • michelec1029
    Options
    Hope you all are doing well on your goals! Positive encouragement to you all!! <3
  • Soaringrose
    Soaringrose Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm looking for female loggers (like myself) that have their food diaries open so I can get good ideas as well & that log regularly! I'm having trouble adding people so y'all send me a request as well ;)
  • Soaringrose
    Soaringrose Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    we
    Add me too please...need to be a better healthier me...I often turn to chocolate for comfort and need help! Lol I need to be accountable as that is what motivates me
    I love chocolate as well! Just had a cookies n cream skinny cow ice cream sandwich!!!! They r delish!
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    I'm down, add me!