22 Pound Lost in One Week!

Options
2»

Replies

• cosmo_momo
    cosmo_momo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    General consensus OP: You need to check your scale. Maybe get some new batteries or something.
  • clhenderson2
    clhenderson2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I knew this discussion was too good to be true. The thought of someone shedding 22lbs in one week is ludicrous! I just wasted 30 seconds of my life reading this
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    I just lost 22 seconds. <snork>
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    2.2 pounds perhaps?
  • iheartdinosaurs
    iheartdinosaurs Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yeah.... I cut off 18 inches of hair (waist to shoulder too) in December and mailed it to donate it, I would have noticed if the post office scale said anything much more than 2 pounds. I'm voting faulty batteries plus a bunch of water weight loss?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    2.2 pounds perhaps?

decimals count :bigsmile:
  • pineapple_peach10
    pineapple_peach10 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Maybe the OP was hoping everyone would shave their heads after reading this ;)
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    dufus12 wrote: »
    I lost 25 pounds in one week. I don't recommend the "Stabbed in the liver and ice chips for a week" diet, though.

Don't be so negative - could be a best seller!
    The advertisements would be interesting!
  • ArkMom35
    ArkMom35 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yeah.... I cut off 18 inches of hair (waist to shoulder too) in December and mailed it to donate it, I would have noticed if the post office scale said anything much more than 2 pounds. I'm voting faulty batteries plus a bunch of water weight loss?

Me too...mine was 17" and had very little weight when I held it in my hand.

• annavalente
    annavalente Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    So your saying your hair weighed the same as 3 average sized babies?! Sorry but I seriously doubt this...I would consider buying new scales!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I thought this post was going to say that OP had amputated a limb. That had to be around 22 pounds.