App help!

Options
I started this app about a week ago and I've lost a few pounds already but on my profile it still shows that I haven't lost anything, how can I fix this? Thanks!

Replies

• gonnasnap
    gonnasnap Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Did you manually add in the weight you lost?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    1) MFP calculates from when you first joined and the weight you put in there - so in order to make it calculate properly go to the website version / not the app

MYHOME>Check In> Edit previous entries

find your first weight ever entered and change it to the weight you started at - this is the only weight you need to change

2) I will assume you logged your new weight
  • CherryDoll66
    CherryDoll66 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes as I weigh myself and see that I've lost a few pounds then I put in my new weight...So I'm doing this wrong? Sorry I'm new here.
  • qcollins1
    Options
    As rabbitjb stated: Go to CHECKIN, on the page where you would normally enter your current weight, go to the bottom of the page and select EDIT PREVIOUS ENTRIES. Change the VERY FIRST weight to the one you want to be measured against. MFP does ALL weight calculations for pounds lost against the every first weight you have in them system. So if your first weight is 150 then you gained to 160 and are now 147, MFP will say you lost 3 pounds (150-147) instead of 13 (160-147). To see the 13 pound loss, you must change the 150 to 160.
  • CherryDoll66
    CherryDoll66 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome I got it! Thanks so much ladies :-) :)