BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Any more inked peeps out there?
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    <~~~~~ 3 of my 8

Have an appointment to get this on my arm in a couple weeks. Will be the start of a half sleeve.
    7p6zx469ixl0.jpg
  • paulakelly62
    paulakelly62 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've no clue how to post pics from my mobile, but I have 10 tattoos
  • YokiLenko
    YokiLenko Posts: 89 Member
    Options
  • BenniBlanc0
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    <~~~~~ 3 of my 8

Have an appointment to get this on my arm in a couple weeks. Will be the start of a half sleeve.
    7p6zx469ixl0.jpg

That's gonna be sick!!!
  • BenniBlanc0
    Options
    I've no clue how to post pics from my mobile, but I have 10 tattoos

Shame you can't post any pics!
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I've got 6...
    One covering my foot
    Dragons wrapping up my calf
    Stars, moons and swirling clouds around my ankle
    Massive thigh tat. A lady surrounded by flowers
    Scrolling vines with flowers and stars on my rib
    Butt ugly tramp stamp I want covered up

I've got a 3/4 sleeve tattoo design waiting for me that I'll get as soon as I've reached 10kgs down

I can't post pics until I get my laptop fixed :neutral:
  • wolfsbayne
    Options
    Haven't we already addressed that tattoos are just for trouble people who have no will to do anything with their life. I mean, that's all you see in prison and jails. It should be like a sign to avoid......stay away from people with tattoos.

We've established that on many threads, but people don't listen
  • wolfsbayne
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    Haven't we already addressed that tattoos are just for trouble people who have no will to do anything with their life. I mean, that's all you see in prison and jails. It should be like a sign to avoid......stay away from people with tattoos.

We've established that on many threads, but people don't listen

I'm not a soap opera preacher against tattoos as of "yet," however, I must at least try to keep society healthy and safe from the people who desecrate their bodies with inkage filth.

I don't know what we're going to do about this. First it's tattoos, then it's on to drugs and crime sprees. It's just the first step towards a life filled with debauchery.
  • Bennysammysofie39
    Bennysammysofie39 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Made a mistake and got wife's name on my back
    Need to get a coverup! Going something Star Wars! Excited
  • akgeenaminto
    akgeenaminto Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    On my phone so can't post pics you can see a few on the avatar. Where is the debauchery, I musta missed the sign in?
  • errinxx
    errinxx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    z7x0fzp1qvm4.jpg

I have quite a few but you can see a couple here.
    wwe.jpg 72.2K
  • BenniBlanc0
    Options

why are you even commenting on this thread if you don't like tattoos?
    I also personally wouldn't know what you see in prisons etc... never been to prison or jail so can't comment. I have served my country, run my own successful companies, have good friends (with & without tattoos), employ quite a few people & pay taxes contributing to society....... So you are very wrong in your sweeping, old school statement, where I'm concerned at least. Open your mind!
  • inkspirational
    inkspirational Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    See exactly what I am stating......people with tattoos are so confrontational, always wanting to argue. We need to get rid of these people..........give them their own state and fence them in. Or ship them elsewhere.

I agree with you whole heartedly pmsl
    Snigger snigger :D>:)
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

I also personally wouldn't know what you see in prisons etc... never been to prison or jail so can't comment. I have served my country, run my own successful companies, have good friends (with & without tattoos), employ quite a few people & pay taxes contributing to society....... So you are very wrong in your sweeping, old school statement, where I'm concerned at least. Open your mind!

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
  • BenniBlanc0
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

• BenniBlanc0
    Options
    See exactly what I am stating......people with tattoos are so confrontational, always wanting to argue. We need to get rid of these people..........give them their own state and fence them in. Or ship them elsewhere.

and another t

Sorry for late response but I was busy in my debaucherous & criminal ways. I agree with you though!! - I think a sunny island state in the Caribbean would suffice!
  • BenniBlanc0
    Options
    Getting more Ink this week
  • BenniBlanc0
    Options
    i2yi1atuzhvm.jpg

Got me my very own 'scorpion tank' today