Flavoured Water and Alcohol

Options
pichu318
pichu318 Posts: 172 Member
Has anyone ever tried to mix flavoured water and alcohol? Does it taste okay? I have moo, so I was just wondering...

Replies

• rubbersoul84
    rubbersoul84 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I mix a shot of rum (51-78 calories depending on what kind) and Vitamin water zero. The lemon and orange flavors are particularly delicious with coconut rum. Toss it in a blender with lots of ice and it's a good summer slushie.
  • CandiceMcD
    CandiceMcD Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I drink vodka with flavored seltzer water. So good, no calories in the seltzer & no sodium. If you need it a little sweeter you could always splash with some cranberry juice, rather than having a full serving of juice.
  • pichu318
    pichu318 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I mix a shot of rum (51-78 calories depending on what kind) and Vitamin water zero. The lemon and orange flavors are particularly delicious with coconut rum. Toss it in a blender with lots of ice and it's a good summer slushie.
    That sounds delicious!
  • dandydan99
    dandydan99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Use flavored rums and flavored seltzers for interesting combos like mango vodka with cranberry lime seltzer or lemon vodka (citron) with blueberry flavored seltzer. You get the idea
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I love the pineapple coconut flavored with a shot of pineapple flavored rum--yummy.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I mix fruity rum and vodka with flavored sparkling water (La Croix or whatever brand is available). It's pretty good!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I love flavored waters with gin. My favorite is vitamin water zero blueberry acai with gin. So tasty.
  • Brooke4206
    Brooke4206 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I mix malibu with crystal light! Delicious.
  • BeginnersBootcamp
    BeginnersBootcamp Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    It's my go-to! Vodka-water-mio
  • Frequently_Fabulous
    Frequently_Fabulous Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    pichu318 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever tried to mix flavoured water and alcohol? Does it taste okay? I have moo, so I was just wondering...

This thread gives me life lol. <3
  • Jessikin13
    Jessikin13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I mix vodka with some water and Mio. The sweet tea one is pretty amazing