Its 4/20 how will you celebrate???

Options
SamaraSO
SamaraSO Posts: 21 Member
This is the time of year when i always cheat myself due to being on munchie heaven. However, this year i prepared healthy snack choices to quickly grab.
1. Fruit salad with my favs(kiwi. Mandarins and pineapples lol)
2. Boiled eggs for my protien
3. Steamed brocolli and bok choy
4. And last my favorite drink cranberry juice (also helps get all that marijuana out of yohr system for those who gotta get drug tested.

How to you guys plan to stay healthy today?

Replies

• fish2find
    fish2find Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I tend to go up on the weekend and look forward to being back on track Mondays, so no cheating here.
    That said I will keep a very well enhanced and balanced endocannabinoid system for not only today but for life.
    I recorded the CNN cannabis special last night while watching the Clippers so I look forward to going home and watching that for my 4/20 celebration.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Marijuana is still illegal where I live and it also makes me puke so I will be working two jobs today instead of celebrating.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Well I live in Vancouver so.....no escaping the clouds even though I don't indulge LOL.
    I plan to head inside at 4:20 pm, close the windows and stay away from the munchie cupboard :smiley:
    At least I will be finished work and nowhere near downtown where the biggest celebration is
  • SamaraSO
    Options
    The only green I will be partaking in is called Kale

=)
  • SamaraSO
    Options
    SamaraSO wrote: »
    The only green I will be partaking in is called Kale

=)

• Caimelo
    Caimelo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have just finished my red bean chocolate cake [93 carb/ 73 protein / 40 fat] and preparing to roll some good blunt, lol - happy 420! :D I'm an active stoner.
  • SamaraSO
    Options
    Caimelov wrote: »
    I have just finished my red bean chocolate cake [93 carb/ 73 protein / 40 fat] and preparing to roll some good blunt, lol - happy 420! :D I'm an active stoner.

Ive never heard of that.!!!! Thats sounds great. Happy 4/20
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    What's 4/20?
  • CaseySteenport
    CaseySteenport Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I live in Colorado. Will be celebrating. :)
  • gkauf744
    gkauf744 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I went for a short, slow run & remembered those days fondly. Exercise is how I get high now! (oh, and beer) I'll def be drinking beer tonight.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    What's 4/20?

it's the day for pot smokers to celebrate. There is a story behind it but it's sort of long and boring to be frank...

I googled it...was very disappointed.