Wheat Free

Options
Anyone else wheat free on this programme? Lets friend up to share recipes and alternatives.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    What programme? I just eat what I like within my calorie goal and try to hit my protein/fat goals.
  • fizzycrystal
    fizzycrystal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wheat free because of allergy not part of this programme...
  • StacyReal
    StacyReal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have to avoid wheat. I have RA.
  • skinnybitch222
    skinnybitch222 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am completely wheat and dairy free. I follow a mostly paleo diet (although I hate calling it that because it's just the trending name right now...). I would love to share recipes!
    I eat this way because I have Crohn's disease and this helps me stay medication free.
    If you're looking for inspiration, you should read Wheat Belly. Great book by a medical doctor outlining all the benefits of being wheat free!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Wheat free because of allergy not part of this programme...

Same here (as well as oat and barley). Feel free to add me :).
  • bluworld
    bluworld Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Gluten free ( non celiac allergies) + vegan family here
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old thread but as a newbie who is now gluten and wheat free i would love to find out about recipes and general advice from people who know what works - please add me as a friend
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for inspiration, you should read Wheat Belly. Great book by a medical doctor outlining all the benefits of being wheat free!

I know it's a necro, but blech. If someone has a legitimate issue with consuming wheat, they don't need a nonsense book to provide fake inspiration to avoid it.