AHS Fans

mintmermaid
mintmermaid Posts: 39 Member
Any American Horror story fans ?!

Replies

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    No. That's an awful show. Entirely too creepy.
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    its a good show to watch when youre trying to sleep, its calming... though a lot of it is pretty predictable and the characters arent as well developed as Id like them to be, but the actors are good
  • kinkyslinky16
    Calming???? I couldn't even get passed the first few episodes because it just creeped me out too much. I think I stopped watching after some creep in a black suit *kitten* that woman and got her pregnant.. and she had some demon baby or some *kitten*? yeah, no.
  • pechepanda
    edited April 2015
    i didnt like that episode i found it slightly uncomfortable, but the rest are fine, and most of them are quite calming. and it wasnt a demon baby, its just an average baby, they whole family dies at the end except the baby, well there are two one of them dies but not both
    why do you think theyr creepy?
  • kinkyslinky16
    Oh, well I quit watching but they made it seem it was a demon baby. I guess everyone dies? The beginning of the show was creepy, and the creep factor kept increasing with every show. I prefer to watch unicorns and rainbows... happy things.
  • pechepanda
    unicorns are awesome,
    oh, i didnt find it creepy at all, its just another silly sit-com like show but without the loud annoying tacky tv audience laughing
    its cute and calming and tate and violet are adorable together
  • kinkyslinky16
    tumblr_lm8gjzVo3M1qa9armo1_500.jpg
  • pechepanda
    rainbow_unicorn_by_iridalaoi-d6djq2a.jpg
  • mintmermaid
    I agree that episode was unsettling but I adore the show at the beginnings at least sometimes I just want more surprise :o unicorns yessssss!!
  • mintmermaid
    Isn't that the one from Charlie :smiley:
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    I like AHS! I missed the first season but I've liked all the others! I can't wait for the new season!
  • mintmermaid
    Me either! I don't have a favorite but it definitely siding towards the second one. It kept me entertained
  • iwillthinkof
    iwillthinkof Posts: 37 Member
    I love it!
  • mintmermaid
    ^ omg yay! Who was your favorite character? If any
  • kettouji
    kettouji Posts: 16 Member
    Season 2 and 3 were addictive. Season 1 made me entirely uncomfortable. The most recent season....it didn't hit the right notes for me. I'm waiting for the next one.
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    I watch AHS and I really wasn't a fan of Coven and I found that this season was a little strange in that they killed the best character way too early ...Twisty! Although I have to say Dandy was played very well. The story just felt rushed and was kind of all over the place for me.
    The new season looks promising though!
  • mintmermaid
    I know right! I mean I still watched it but I wasn't as thrilled to see it. The twist and turns felt a bit forced In comparison
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    And I really didn't see why there was such a big deal about Meep being killed..we barely knew him.
    It is sad though that he really did pass away
  • jessticlesx
    jessticlesx Posts: 1,321 Member
    absolutely loved season 1 and 2, thought 3 and 4 were awful though!
  • mintmermaid
    I thought meep was adorable but the uproar wasn't needed the actor seemed like a kind man :/ I felt like the 3rd season had potential to be beyond amazing but the girls became obsessed with knowing the supreme that it make the audience sick and the ending was soooo anti climatic