T25 accountability buddy in the UK?

Options
Hello! :)

Back after a long absence, just ordered T25 and would love to have somebody who can keep me accountable and vice versa, who is in the same time zone as me :)

I am determined to finish the program, did P90x (as the name suggests) didn't quite complete it, this time I mean business :)

Replies

• slinky8113
    slinky8113 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Mandy! I started T25 on Sunday (I couldn't wait til Monday to start!). It's the first time I've worked out with Shaun T and having just finished my second workout this morning, I'm enjoying it so far. I'm following the nutrition plan that comes with it, again this is the first time I've ever eaten clean, usually I follow packet diets or ww/slimming world (I've tried them all!). Feeling good so far but because it's all very new to me I'm worried I might slip up. Would love to have a like minded person to help me along and hopefully I can return the favour :)

When does T25 arrive?
    Em xxx
  • cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi we have an active group on here of those of us who are doing it... I'm not sure how to link it but it's great, I will try to send invites - I've never done it before so not sure how it works!
  • slinky8113
    Options
    Thanks for the invite cocobongo! I've joined. :)
  • P90xMandy
    P90xMandy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Em! Sorry for the late response, just realised I had a reply!

I got a message telling me it has been shipped today so I'm hoping tomorrow :)

I have started eating clean today myself in preparation, I've read so many books and blogs I could probably write a book myself on clean living,lol.

Sat night I heard two loud bangs on my door and thought it was just some drunken lout on his way home- realised today someone was trying to break in! Truly terrifying especially considering me and my children were in the house :(

Really trying to stop myself from getting into an emotional tailspin that only food can help me fix *sigh*

Anyway onwards and upwards, locks have been changed and censored lights will be installed tomorrow.

Sorry if I've over shared but better out than in eh?

How is the clean eating going?

Cocobongo please can you send me an invite? Not sure I've had it

Thanks x
  • slinky8113
    Options
    Oh you poor thing! What a horrible thing go through. I would be the same, my partner works away a lot so i am often in the flat alone, I wouldn't know what to do. Hopefully the measures you've put in place will help you feel more comfortable.
    I can imagine it's difficult to not turn to food but just try to keep with it as I am already feeling so much more energetic after just two days of clean eating that I wish I had started this before the exercise!
    I'm pleased to say the clean eating is going well, I've done two days on the plan so far and I feel great. Not hungry or craving anything either. Long may it continue.
    I have the total body circuit tomorrow morning and I'm a little scared but hopefully can get through it! I've enjoyed the first two so far! I'm finding it a bit difficult to get used to only 25 minutes to be honest, feel like i should be doing more but I'm sure that'll pass soon enough! :)
    Hope your delivery arrives soon and then we can really start egging each other on to a new body :)
    Em xx

• cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I did send it, just double checked... Try searching T25 for 2015 and see if the group comes up. Sorry I don't know how to link it x
  • P90xMandy
    P90xMandy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks Cocobongo, I'll check, I use MFP on my phone and still learning how to navigate.

Em I'll message you :)
  • iankuk
    iankuk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hiya, londoner and T25er ere :)