Options
1363738394042»

Replies

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »
    angellll12 wrote: »
    I rather have some fat then be skinny with small breast, it's not womanly since we're being honest. I don't mind a little stomach, I'll probably go down to 130 and stop there and just workout to maintain and be healthy, I can look hot still without looking like I try so hard at the gym.
    Lexicpt wrote: »
    At least my 38A's won't be down to my knees in 20 years. I'll take that over being "womanly" anyday.

Both of your statements make me sick. What is wrong with people who think like you and who do this to other women?? Don't we already have it bad enough that guys are constantly objectifying us and telling us our boobs have to be this way, our butts have to be that way, and so on? Do we really have to do it to each other as well??

There isn't a quota of sexiness, that different body types need to fight each other for the rights to.

Like... 80% of this thread is women trying to tell other women they are "doing it wrong". Please stop throwing shade all around.

THANK YOU! Who the F is anyone to tell someone else that her smaller/bigger breasts are better than the other woman's bigger/smaller breasts? GTFO of here, please, for the love of Zeus.

Yes! I couldn't agree more with this. I am a curvy build which I base on my waist/hip ratio....BUT I don't have large breasts by any means (34C...34B after weight loss not that it matters.) I have actually been told that I am not curvy because my breasts aren't large even.

There is too much judgment out there...and unfortunately I find that much of it DOES come from other women. We should be building each other up (especially in a fitness and weight loss community) rather then telling one another that our boobs or butts are better then theirs. We're all built differently...that's what makes it interesting :smile:

Men MAY objectify at times due to their acute visual senses...but I find that men (especially with a woman they care about) are much more forgiving in thinking that a woman's body (perceived flaws and all) is beautiful.

Hear hear... I mostly have male friends because I find them to be less catty and pointlessly critical than most women, but I still try to take care of my fellow women because I believe that much of inter-woman shaming is a product of patriarchal culture pitting us against each other, whether we realize it or not... but that's a topic for another day, lol...

I'm disappointed, again. This time because of seeing stuff like the bolded (because of the bolded/italics). I know a lot of awesome women. In fact, very few of the women I am friends with are pointlessly critical or catty. I think if people know people like that, they should make new friends.

I agree. I hate the "I don't have female friends, they are so catty!" BS. Guys never say they don't have male friends because they've met so many *kitten*, and you know you cant throw a rock without hitting one of those.
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »
    I rather have some fat then be skinny with small breast, it's not womanly since we're being honest. I don't mind a little stomach, I'll probably go down to 130 and stop there and just workout to maintain and be healthy, I can look hot still without looking like I try so hard at the gym.
    At least my 38A's won't be down to my knees in 20 years. I'll take that over being "womanly" anyday.

Both of your statements make me sick. What is wrong with people who think like you and who do this to other women?? Don't we already have it bad enough that guys are constantly objectifying us and telling us our boobs have to be this way, our butts have to be that way, and so on? Do we really have to do it to each other as well??

There isn't a quota of sexiness, that different body types need to fight each other for the rights to.

Like... 80% of this thread is women trying to tell other women they are "doing it wrong". Please stop throwing shade all around.

THANK YOU! Who the F is anyone to tell someone else that her smaller/bigger breasts are better than the other woman's bigger/smaller breasts? GTFO of here, please, for the love of Zeus.

Yes! I couldn't agree more with this. I am a curvy build which I base on my waist/hip ratio....BUT I don't have large breasts by any means (34C...34B after weight loss not that it matters.) I have actually been told that I am not curvy because my breasts aren't large even.

There is too much judgment out there...and unfortunately I find that much of it DOES come from other women. We should be building each other up (especially in a fitness and weight loss community) rather then telling one another that our boobs or butts are better then theirs. We're all built differently...that's what makes it interesting :smile:

Men MAY objectify at times due to their acute visual senses...but I find that men (especially with a woman they care about) are much more forgiving in thinking that a woman's body (perceived flaws and all) is beautiful.

Hear hear... I mostly have male friends because I find them to be less catty and pointlessly critical than most women, but I still try to take care of my fellow women because I believe that much of inter-woman shaming is a product of patriarchal culture pitting us against each other, whether we realize it or not... but that's a topic for another day, lol...

I'm disappointed, again. This time because of seeing stuff like the bolded (because of the bolded/italics). I know a lot of awesome women. In fact, very few of the women I am friends with are pointlessly critical or catty. I think if people know people like that, they should make new friends.

I agree. I hate the "I don't have female friends, they are so catty!" BS. Guys never say they don't have male friends because they've met so many *kitten*, and you know you cant throw a rock without hitting one of those.

I also agree. I don't have any female friends who make critical/catty remarks. I wouldn't stay friends with someone like that.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You people stay on negativity
    0x3vzgrb2n7x.jpg

Move on.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options

Oh, honeychild, that was completely uncalled for.

GROW UP.

My large tatas might sag after nursing two kids for extended lengths of time but at least I've never resorted to body shaming other women to make me feel better about them.

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    5e8.jpg
  • McChelle
    McChelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you feel like your health and joints want a few less lbs. then try strength training. Squats and deadlifts can sculpt a nice thick booty.