Usually 5am before I go to work.
  • fit4lifemom
    fit4lifemom Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    me too, 5 AM(ish) start time
  • hermann341
    hermann341 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    5:00 am Mon, Weds, Fri. 4:30 am Tues, Thurs. Sometime after sunrise on Saturday.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    The earliest is Sat and/or Sun at around 7-8am. The rest of the week, I work out during my lunch, which is normally at 1pm.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Weekdays my alarm goes off at 4:45 and I can't figure out why I can barely make it to the gym before 5:30 and on weekends I workout at 7:00 or 7:20 if I stop for coffee :#
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    M-F I workout at 6:30AM for 10-20 min. and again at 5:30PM for 30-45min., Saturday I'll workout for an hour whenever I get up, and Sunday is my lightly active day. During hunting seasons (deer, turkey, etc.) my husband and I will usually get up around 4AM to be in the woods (on the weekends) and we spend pretty much all day there (sometimes just hiking around scouting out different places to hunt).
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    6 am Tuesday and Thursday and 7:30 on Saturdays.
  • PashaT
    PashaT Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    9am!!
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I work out at home....my alarm goes at 5am and I'm usually exercising by 5:15am
  • kettouji
    kettouji Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 9am to 11am.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    My alarm goes off at 4am and I’m working out at 5am (Monday through Friday). I’ll also do a heavy lifting session on Saturday in the afternoon.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    My earliest was running at about 4:15 am last summer -- I've done Bikram yoga at 6 am -- I would love to be able to do 5 am but gym doesn't open til 5:30 which makes it too late to go to work -- thinking of adding spin class near work at 6 am.
  • Dee51979
    Dee51979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just depend on the day. If I don't have to work or have a mountain of housework to do, I like to be done before the kids are off to school(6am). Otherwise, its always during nap time (1:30pm)
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm a home exerciser as well; 5:30 a.m.-6:00 a.m. start time.

*edited to add "a.m."
  • jan3h
    jan3h Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Tues, Thu, Fri - 6.30am; Sat - 8.30am; Mon, Wed - depends when I get to the gym but usually finished before 11am
  • lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm a morning exerciser too. Depends 7-8am for an hour. If I don't go first thing it will never happen, I'll get involved with doing something else and then be too tired to do it.
    I find it energizes me for the day! I notice a difference in my rest days.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    9 am Mon-Fri
    8 - 10 am Sat
    10 am -1 pm Sun

So Mon thru Friday, I typically get to the gym a tad before 9 am. My husband has a class on Mon & Wed at 9:15 am, so we aim to get there in time for that.
    If I go on Sat, I try to get there between 8-10 am. The child care is only open from 8-noon on Saturdays, so I have to get there before it closes.
    If I go on Sun, my husband watches the boys and I've been up there as early as 10 am (when they open on Sun) and as late as 1 pm. Just depends on what the plan is on Sunday.

Typically my rest day is Saturday. Some weeks I have it on Friday though.
  • nettam3re3
    nettam3re3 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I get up at 4 am and am working out by 4:30 so I can get it done for the day :)
  • zissisbrisbane
    zissisbrisbane Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm up at 4.50 and at the gym by 5.10am. It's getting cold and very dark in the mornings now and I need a big push!
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I Try to be at the gym at 8am weekdays and weekends