Big loss

Options
hello! My name is Nicole. I'm a 19 year old college student who has lost about 45 lbs. I am about 5'2 and my goal weight is 125 currently and my goal is 110-115! I have two months to lose about 10lbs at the least! Just looking for some friends to talk to !!

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    hello! My name is Nicole. I'm a 19 year old college student who has lost about 45 lbs. I am about 5'2 and my goal weight is 125 currently and my goal is 110-115! I have two months to lose about 10lbs at the least! Just looking for some friends to talk to !!

Why do you have to lose it in 2months?

Also- with so little weight left to lose, 10 lbs in two months is pretty aggressive goal and not recommended. That would mean losing at a rate of 2.5lbs which is unrealistic.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    what happens in 2 months?

and ditto to the above....
  • nicolesemplinski
    nicolesemplinski Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    @callsitlikeiseeit @elphie754 I know it's quite a bit to lose for such a small amount of time but it's a concert that I really want to go to and I would like to lose some weight before the concert. Sounds silly but it's what I want. But whatever weight im at at that time will be okay !
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    @callsitlikeiseeit @elphie754 I know it's quite a bit to lose for such a small amount of time but it's a concert that I really want to go to and I would like to lose some weight before the concert. Sounds silly but it's what I want. But whatever weight im at at that time will be okay !

I totally get why you want lose fast, but if you lose too fast you will lose lean body mass and muscle as well.
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. You look great and no doubt you feel even better!

Whatever you've been doing is working for you so why not carry on with your current plan and don't worry about what the scale says come concert day?