Need positivity and support[:

Options
chardonnaybee
chardonnaybee Posts: 20 Member
edited April 2015 in Getting Started
Hey everyone!!
I just started on a new diet plan and I am looking for more inspiration and support and of course more people to stay accountable to! My goal is to lose 50lbs by next March!
My boyfriend and I are new health coaches and he has been helping me develop a plan for success. Currently I am on a low calorie diet and drink 2 shake meal supplements along with typically 2 small meals and healthy snacks.
I do my best to keep everything I eat updated in my diary here so I don't cheat but I'm looking for more people to be present on either Facebook or even here (if you're near Phoenix) during the fitcamp I go to Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays. We also just started to do our own personal workouts at home Tuesdays and Thursdays.
So far I've only dropped 6lbs and about a pant size which I am ecstatic about but it's already been about 2 months and I thinking just need more positive, uplifting people to support me on my journey.
I'm going to start posting all my updates on Facebook so if you want to support me that way you can find my progression on new One Big Healthy Family page that I'm just starting. I would love to build a uplifting community there. I'm going to post everyday inspirations of my own and I would LOVE some more posited input from as many people as I can.
My goal (other than to lose 50lbs by March) is to be accountable and uplifting to as many people as I can. My pledge is to hit it hard for the first 30 days and then post my FIRST "after" picture. I'm hoping it will be the first of many ever improving after pictures.
Please help me if you can and want a new positive friend ♡

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=855747864470835
There's the link for the new page if anyone is interested ♡
I would really love the support and I love to help support everyone else in their journey
-Bianca

Replies

• elainebinns
    elainebinns Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck from London, England!! Look forward to hearing your good news as you go along. Have been doing MFP for just two weeks but already feeling great and am 3 pounds lighter. Very best of luck
  • kram357
    kram357 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck !!
  • chardonnaybee
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Thanks for the support!!! @kram357 Thanks for the inspiration @elainebinns AND CONGRATULATIONS to you both that's awesome!!!
  • wedken5
    wedken5 Posts: 1
    Options
    U can do it!!
  • chardonnaybee
    Options
    Thank you!! Looking for all the support I can get
  • metalmaiden17
    metalmaiden17 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    that sounds awesome! you got this!

I've been active on MFP for about a month now, and I am down 10 lbs. I have 15 to go to my next goal! Add me :)
  • chardonnaybee
    Options
    That's so awesome! Way to go! Sending the add now (: