Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    5:15-6:45 most mornings.
  • YokiLenko
    YokiLenko Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 6:50 than walk over to the gym for around 7-7:05. I live on a campus.
  • ironhajee
    ironhajee Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    sometimes as early as 2 in the morning
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    When I wake up before I take a shower. Then randomly throughout the day if I get bored. So before 8 A.M.
  • ironhajee
    ironhajee Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I win
  • akgeenaminto
    akgeenaminto Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    5am usually
  • veggiegirl228
    veggiegirl228 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    8ish on most mornings. If I'm up early or have trouble sleeping I'll be there by 3am.
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Mon-Thur 5am
    Sat-Sun when ever i wake up lol
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    4am run most days, then start work at 6am. Then a gym sesh after work at 2pm. Then an exercise dvd at about 7.30pm with miss 7 (my daughter)
  • FromAshes2Beast
    FromAshes2Beast Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I usually workout in the evenings on week days and afternoon on the weekends.
  • HirnKhan
    HirnKhan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wed/thu 5:30 am and sat/sun at 0730 am
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    The earliest is probably 9am on a weekend! Usually do 9pm in the evening. I am not a morning person. It's enough of an effort to get me and my kids up, washed, dressed, fed and out of the house. (Plus the washing up etc). I walk the dog in the day but that's more for fresh air.
  • englishmermaid
    englishmermaid Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Around 8am after the kids go to school, depending on if my gym buddy is ready or not, I usually have to wait an hour for her to get ready lol, so more like 9am most days lol
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Some of you people are crazy! I live in Scotland so over the winter it doesn't even get light till about 9am. I tried exercising at 6am a couple of times, it didn't stick.

Tues-Fri I get a brisk walk to the train station at 7.40am then exercise DVD at 7pm

Saturday- exercise DVD between 9 and 10am
    Sunday- exercise DVD late afternoon while my OH baths the kids.
  • englishmermaid
    englishmermaid Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    JoRumbles wrote: »
    Some of you people are crazy! I live in Scotland so over the winter it doesn't even get light till about 9am. I tried exercising at 6am a couple of times, it didn't stick.

Tues-Fri I get a brisk walk to the train station at 7.40am then exercise DVD at 7pm

I used to go at 6am before work when I lived in England, it was always dark still lol, it's 6am now in Indiana, it's dark right now lol
  • Allelito
    Allelito Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Usually at around 7:30 am, on mon, wed and fri.
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Usually about 9am, I do the evening shift in work so if I don't work out first thing in the morning then I know I won't do it.
  • Chihiro77
    Chihiro77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    JoRumbles wrote: »

I live in Scotland too, can't face early mornings even in summer! I go straight from work so around 5.
  • kpkitten
    kpkitten Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    No time to exercise in the morning, I start work at 6am, so I'd have to get up before 4 to get a proper workout and shower in. Besides, I'm prone to aura if I exercise too soon after getting up.
    I tend to exercise late morning if I've got a half-day shift, and mid afternoon if a full day - I don't like doing it just before bed!
  • Esabettie
    Esabettie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My alarm goes off at 4:30 and I do the elliptical at home, that's during the week; on the weekends I run first thing in the morning, around 7:45.