Looking for Like-Minded Friends

Hey Everyone!

I have been on and off MFP for years now. I go through times where I am super awesome at logging and times where I just need a break. I am very good at being active, with a few exceptions for injuries recently, but food is my problem. I am so busy that a lot of times I go for convenience. In the past few months I have stopped doing some activities to hopefully get a hold of my stress so I can focus on eating better.

A little about me. I am 29 (30 in just over a month) and I have a full time job where I sit a lot. I love being active and being outside playing soccer, skiing, snowboarding, biking, running, swimming and doing Tae Kwon Do (I am a yellow belt). I have about 90lb that I need to lose, I want to get back to the athlete I was three years ago before a multitude of injuries and depression caused me to gain all this weight.

If you are in a similar boat, or just want to give and get some more motivation, add me and we can chat through this journey! I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Mer :)

Replies

• fmw1985
    fmw1985 Posts: 8 Member
    Anyone?
  • aqua6rz
    aqua6rz Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I'd love to chat! I've never been an athlete, but I know what it's like to gain a lot of weight over a short period of time. I've felt kind of stuck the past year on ways to lose the weight, but I'm hoping this app will help me get to my goal! Feel free to friend me!