Jillian Body Shred

Options
Is anyone doing the new Jillian Body Shred?

Replies

• jennypeachtree
    jennypeachtree Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i'm literally purchasing it right now :) feel free to add me, i'll keep you posted!
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Is it like 30 DS not heard of it x
  • Candicem99
    Candicem99 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    About to start week 3 - anybody else doing this?
  • phitnessjunky
    phitnessjunky Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ive set my own 100 day challenge. I've got 90 percent of jillian Michaels DVD. so for 100 days ill be doing one of her dvd, rotating to avoid boredom and making sure i log in mfp. i hoping to lose 28 pounds in 100 days.
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    @phitnessjunky which dvd do u like best? I love JM but suffer with my knees. I've just got banish far increase Metabolism. I also was looking at her kickboxing one x
  • phitnessjunky
    phitnessjunky Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hnyzthms wrote: »
    @phitnessjunky which dvd do u like best? I love JM but suffer with my knees. I've just got banish far increase Metabolism. I also was looking at her kickboxing one x[/quote

So far I've done, NMTZ, BFBM, 30DS, Shred it with weights, extreme shed and shred, and yoga meltdown. NMTZ, BFBM and extreme shed and shred. Are my fave!! But I've yet to try others. I love it how's it Max 45. Hnythmz I would try and do just the moderations. I'm beyond unfit and 207 pounds. So doing the moderations is better for my joints for now, until I get stronger. You will still feel the burn, but its not as harsh. Like JM said its about learning the moves. And even sometimes shell say I've got no moderation for this exercise guys, Ill make one up. Lol. I'll be posting before and after pics, guys. After 100 days. I'm on my 6th day. I'll post the pics around the end of July.
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    i'm literally purchasing it right now :) feel free to add me, i'll keep you posted!

Are you still doing this? I'm on week 2. Can't find other people who are doing it!
  • KathyKJones
    KathyKJones Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 4 ... Feel like in dying
  • lindsay0515
    lindsay0515 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just purchased it and planning to start on Monday! I've completed Body Revolution twice and LOVED IT.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    I'm interesting in hearing people's progress. I have a friend who is doing it (she is taller and heavier than I am) and has lost 8 lbs. in a month. I said it's not possible for me to lose 8 lbs. in a month (I'm 5'1.5" and 120 lbs. and those last lbs. are coming off very slowly). I walk a mile and a half a day and do kickboxing and /or zumba twice a week, plus yoga once or twice a week. I also eat around 12000 calories a day. My friend says this isn't enough and that the shred will really knock those last 5-8 lbs off, but she has more to work with as far as height and weight to lose than I do.