Gym jams !

Options
what music gets you movin ?

Replies

• anewnam715
    Options
    Fall Out Boy's "Centuries" really gets me moving. I'm really into Kelly Clarkson too! She has tons of upbeat songs that are fun to listen to.

• Blazing_Brunette
    Blazing_Brunette Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Cool..I think I'll give fall out boy a listen .. I enjoy listening to all diff music .. Thanks
  • mjudd1990
    mjudd1990 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Pantera...
  • Blazing_Brunette
    Options
    Pantera...I'm gonna look that up... Thanks
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    AC/DC, Molly Hatchet
  • olivia_june
    olivia_june Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon, Geronimo - Sheppard, All To Myself - Marianas Trench....all favs for running at the moment.
  • Blazing_Brunette
    Options
    Geronimo and shut up and dance are my favs too .. I'll listen to your other suggestion... Thanks
  • Blazing_Brunette
    Options
    Acdc.. Def a band to remember!!!
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    AC/DC, Molly Hatchet

• DukeMaxwell
    DukeMaxwell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    "I'll make a man out of you" from Mulan lol
  • brieaunnaw
    brieaunnaw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    dj taj gets me running! HIs song are always upbeat and fast. Check him out on youtube!!!
  • thismamarox
    thismamarox Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    In this Moment and 5 Finger Death Punch
  • Blazing_Brunette
    Options
    Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon, Geronimo - Sheppard, All To Myself - Marianas Trench....all favs for running at the moment.

Just listened to marianas trench .. Deff a new download .. Thanks .. Got any other suggestions Id love to hear !!!!
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    In the gym, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, 3 Days Grace, Skillet, Linkin Park

For running, Akon, David Guetta, Florida Georgia Line, Usher, Calvin Harris, etc
  • Blazing_Brunette
    Options
    Thanks .. The ones I never heard of will be the ones I will give a listen to ... I appreciate your time to respond .. I love keeping an open mind and exploring new things ...
  • Blazing_Brunette
    Options
    In this Moment and 5 Finger Death Punch

Thanks , I will give them a listen ...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    My last download for my gym playlist was Boom by P.O.D. My list is really eclectic. Johnny Cash, Metallica, Audio Adrenaline, Shinedown, Michael Jackson, Newsboys, Joan Jett, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Thousand Foot Krutch...
  • SexyGamerGal
    SexyGamerGal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    There is a single song "push it to the limit" Corbin blue. And then I listen to stuff like zendaya or ellie goulding. Cant think of specific artist other than them since I like to the pop workout station on the milk app.
  • Terrappyn1
    Terrappyn1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not Madonna's Hard Candy album and Britney Spears' Circus album are chock full of up beat songs. (Not a huge fan of Britney but for some reason I liked this album)
  • Woodspoon
    Woodspoon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    The prodigy, Swedish House Mafia, Skrillex or anything by AC/DC is usually on a playlist
  • andrikosDE
    andrikosDE Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    *** super hard/technical music warning***

Ne Obliviscaris - Citadel

I listen to it from start to finish (48mins) during cardio. It works like a champ for me.
    If that music doesn't get your blood pumping, consult a coroner... ;)

I also put all 3 albums of Be'lakor on random and enjoy... Highly recommended.