2 Stone 6 Pounds Down... Half way mark - photos so far!

Options
So I wasn't going to share my photos till I got to my goal but I thought I could try and inspire some people. I have always been the chubby kid and the fat girl out of my group of friends and this year I felt it was time for me to change and feel good about myself.

I have always been around the size UK 14 mark which I know isn't huge but my belly looked pregnant most of the time and I have never been able to wear tight clothes or dresses. While me and my friends got ready for a night out I was the one putting on a baggy dress to cover my belly fat. I also lost weight around 3 years ago as I went in for a breast enlargement due to one of my boobs being a totally different size to the other. But since then I have piled on the weight and went to a size 16/18 in 2014.

The 1st of January came along this year 2015 and I decided that was the day I changed my life forever. I have now lost a total of 34 Pounds and I am half way to my goal weight. I was 14 Stone 3 Pounds and I now weigh 11 Stone 10 Pounds. By Christmas this year I plan to get down to a UK size 10 and be 10 Stone.

I am very determined and I KNOW I can do it... as it has only been 3 and a half months and I have lost as much as I have I am 99% sure I can do it!

Diet and exercise is key. I use the gym 4-5 days a week and I work hard. I eat very healthy and avoid eating to many carbs.

You are welcome to add me if you can give me advice or just want to see me reach my goal :-)

Replies

• nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    wow, what a difference! you look great :) well done x
  • ros2will3run
    ros2will3run Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Looking really pretty. Congrats !
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Thats great!congrats!
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look fab!!! Well done :D
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    KellyLouiseGibson Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone x
  • rawk_fairy_666
    rawk_fairy_666 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!! what a change!! keep going, you are doing so well!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up, you're doing SO great - what a change already!
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    Options
    Hit my 2 and a half stone mark this week. I plan to lose another stone by the 17th of June need to get this bikini body!!
  • tintinsaab
    tintinsaab Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well done. The results are clear to see - you look great in the seconds pics. I would like to lose about 3 stone, but I am feeling a bit outfaced at the figure of 40+lbs so I am just going to aim for 7lbs at a time. You must be really starting to feel the health benefits now.
  • DeFYneME
    DeFYneME Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! this is great!!! Keep it up and keep it going!!!XOX Tina
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    HOLY GUACAMOLE! You look amazing girl! Way to go! I think it's awesome that you are doing this for yourself. You deserve good things! I know you get can to your goal.
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    Options
    Thanks ao much guys. MFP members are all so inspiring its definatly helped being on this app :-).
    Aimong for a 2 pound loss this week. I WILL HAVE A FLAT STOMACH LOL :-) xx
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    You are doing brilliantly lass! Your starting was the same as I am now, after 20lbs loss over a looooong time, so it's great to see the next stage in aiming for :-)
  • 74Brian74
    74Brian74 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done! Looking fab!
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    Options
    :-) xx
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Looking really good! What a difference! I can see especially around the face, which is great! Thank you for the inspiration! :)
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    Options
    Lost a total of 2 stone 9 pounds now :-)
    I cant wait to hit my 3 stone mark xx
  • rachmawatyyulia
    rachmawatyyulia Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hi @kellygibbo848 congratulation for the progress!!!!
    what kind of workouts that you regularly do?
    how about calories intake? do you limit it also?
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    It's made so much difference - you look great. It's always nice to see stones and lbs too . Tell us more about what you've been doing. have you done any exercises specifically that have helped your belly flatten, or was it all weight loss?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!