World of Warcraft anyone?!

Options
DanD2487
DanD2487 Posts: 130 Member
just joined, mpf almost a month ago. I can say most of my weight gain has been from the game. I can't hold it accountable it's really my fault and I'm losing weight and still playing. Maybe we can be Azeroth friends? Current Resto Druid gladiator, alliance and raid on other toons.

Replies

• caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    we actually have a guild on lightbringer (alli) called MFP
    i haven't checked my toons in a while, but it was active a few years ago..
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    You should make it a policy for every mile ran in the game, you must match in real life, and that getting around by horse or winged creature is not allowed.
  • caraiselite
    Options
    someone actually rigged a treadmill to their character, so when they ran, the character moved.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    someone actually rigged a treadmill to their character, so when they ran, the character moved.

Very smart!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I raid twice a week on Argent Dawn (destro lock) and I have found it necessary to balance it with everything else. For a while I blamed video games but you are right, OP, it is about the choices made. For example- I am a huge snacker (especially while playing games!) so I have replaced my standard chips with carrots, celery, and a bit of hummus and calculate into my meals for the day knowing I will eat a bit more those days. I also work out in the mornings, knowing I will usually put it off after work to play instead. It helps to know yourself and find ways to work in what you need. I am still working on it, but I feel much more comfortable now with my schedule and still enjoying the game. Good luck!
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options

9407448.gif

Oh and

tumblr_lmpj7bdnq71qj0zk3o1_500.gif
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Very smart!

That is awesome. Or maybe if you are in q for Ashran/PVP or LFR or something, you do some bodyweight exercises next to the desk (sit-ups, push ups, planks, jumping jacks, etc). Hmmmm, I should start doing this too... :)
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    haha! I wont go back on in case I get hooked again.... Like I did 7 years ago!! which I know I will... then I wont sleep... and I will become the walking dead 0_o :joy: ( I do however miss doing raids and chasing and killing the lower lvl hordes :joy: )
  • NinstonBiller
    NinstonBiller Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I haven't played WoW In close to 7 years but i do love me some Blizzard. I play Hearthstone, Diablo, Starcraft and Heroes of The storm a few times a week when i stream. If anyone wants a fitness nerd friend then drop me an add.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    I haven't played WoW In close to 7 years but i do love me some Blizzard. I play Hearthstone, Diablo, Starcraft and Heroes of The storm a few times a week when i stream. If anyone wants a fitness nerd friend then drop me an add.

I wonder if we crossed paths on there! :p lol
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    Horde Panda Hunter here on Zuljin. :):p
  • caraiselite
    Options
    lmfao i'm on zul'jin! small freaking world XD
  • DanD2487
    DanD2487 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    So many of nerd friends <3
  • Anthonysd92
    Anthonysd92 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    night elf warrior Emerald Dream. Yes most of my weight came from wow. But it's my fault. I was fit before and still playing the game. I just got too sucked in, and stopped hitting the gym, and ate more
  • jessedcg
    jessedcg Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hey there feel free to add me I play on kil'jaden and Illidan also some Diablo and HOAS
    DanD2487 wrote: »
    just joined, mpf almost a month ago. I can say most of my weight gain has been from the game. I can't hold it accountable it's really my fault and I'm losing weight and still playing. Maybe we can be Azeroth friends? Current Resto Druid gladiator, alliance and raid on other toons.

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Is that the one with this chick?

video-undefined-23E1788900000578-172_636x358.jpg
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    I think i swapped it for MFP and the gym.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I play Dungeons and Dragons Online (Ghallanda server if anyone else plays) and I actually find I have an easier time loosing weight when I am playing then not. When I am not playing then I am reading or watching TV and with those activities I end up snacking too much. When playing DDO, I am more engaged and tend not to think about food. I might just be the odd one though.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Pally & Druid on Draenor EU.
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Stay away from the chips while playing! :p I had to give up WoW, sadly.

Please say Hello to Scholo for me... Ran that so many times... I miss it. :'(