Gaining weight the right weigh

Options
Im Mara also known as Pill. I'm an athlete,military member,fitness coach and aspiring life coach. I have a very busy schedule,high metabolism and I'm very active. I'm 5'2 and my current weight is 116. I'm looking forward to my 6th competition (OCB/NPC) in August. I want to weigh 125-130 lbs by then. Right now I have to consume 2460 calories a day! For anyone out there like me...happy eating (:

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    You want to gain over 10lbs of muscle and lose enough fat to compete.... By august?!?

Please tell me how - i need those kind of results!
  • CeePill
    CeePill Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be dedicated. It'll be hard I know it's about 15 weeks worth of intake carb loading ,cutting.eating 6 times a day. Also only lifting 4 times a week with a max of cardio twice a week until I'm about 8 weeks out.
  • bobyknish
    Options
    Maybe a split workout? With 30 mins of cardio per split
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    CeePill wrote: »
    I'm going to be dedicated. It'll be hard I know it's about 15 weeks worth of intake carb loading ,cutting.eating 6 times a day. Also only lifting 4 times a week with a max of cardio twice a week until I'm about 8 weeks out.

Intake carb loading cutting? Which is what?

And why does eating 6 times a day benefit you?
  • CeePill
    Options
    Calorie intake needs to be more than my calories burned.
    Carb loading after I lift
    And I'll start cutting once I'm 8-12 weeks out

I'll eat 6 times a day in order to hit my macros. With my in between snacks I'll have a 3-5 oz whey protein shake. This is just what works for me though
  • CeePill
    Options
    bobyknish wrote: »
    Maybe a split workout? With 30 mins of cardio per split

Working out shouldn't be a problem it's just the eating . I'm use to a very strict diet usually no more than 2000 calories to maintain competition weight