Protein filling breakfast

Options
2»

Replies

• stefany262804
    stefany262804 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Spyer116 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if microwaving protein powder is ok? (with lets say scrambled eggs, or oatbran or porridge or somtehing similar). Would most the protein still be left intact? Or would the majority of the protein in the powder be left useless?
    Yeah I think you can as its mixed with the egg fluids . I try anything and it always comes out ok lol
  • MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Usually I'm a smoothie gal. I put the ingredients in my Magic Bullet Blender cup the night before and then in the morning all I have to do is pull it out of the fridge and blend. This is my basic smoothie. 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 scoop Isopure Unflavored protein powder, single serve container of Oikos Triple Zero Vanilla Greek Yogurt, 1/2 cup mixed berries, 2 cups chopped kale, and a little Stevia. 347 calories, 47g protein, 2g fat, and 13g fiber.
  • stefany262804
    stefany262804 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Usually I'm a smoothie gal. I put the ingredients in my Magic Bullet Blender cup the night before and then in the morning all I have to do is pull it out of the fridge and blend. This is my basic smoothie. 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 scoop Isopure Unflavored protein powder, single serve container of Oikos Triple Zero Vanilla Greek Yogurt, 1/2 cup mixed berries, 2 cups chopped kale, and a little Stevia. 347 calories, 47g protein, 2g fat, and 13g fiber.
    Sounds lush ☺️
  • maxumstyle
    maxumstyle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning :) I make a big batch of meatballs using ground chicken/ground turkey and my favorite spices once a week. I freeze a large portion and pull out 5 oz. for breakfast. I don't eat eggs so this is a great lean protein source of real food. I do sometimes have a protein shake with 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter if I am in a rush. I make sure it is low to no carb though.
  • rgoulart13
    rgoulart13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    misschoppo wrote: »
    I often make individual baked eggs with extras added :) an egg in each compartment of a baking tray for 12 cupcakes then add whatever extra you like (last batch I did was spinach/red peppers/chicken) bake until the eggs are fully set. I have a couple straight out of the oven for breakfast, keep some in the fridge for next few days & portion some into freezer bags and freeze for another time. They are my go to for an easy breakfast or snack.

YUM! I will be trying this!! How long do you usually bake them for?
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    BACON+EGGS+BACON+BACON
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Open-faced breakfast sandwich made with:
    One piece wholegrain whole wheat toast
    Spread with 1 Tbsp homemade guacamole
    Topped with one large egg + one large egg white
    Alongside have one serving 0% Greek yougurt
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »
    BACON+EGGS+BACON+BACON

⭐️⭐️Bacon⭐️⭐️
  • PeterRz
    PeterRz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, chopped almonds and dried cranberries, and protein powder. Filling, quick and easy to make, and gives a huge hit of protein. :)
  • bandedup
    bandedup Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    jimmy dean turkey sausage patties (2 for 100 calories) and an ounce of cheddar cheese
  • gemmajwtupper
    gemmajwtupper Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Omg some yummy breakfasts here!