vote for Jay on the biggest loser

Options
The Biggest Loser - America Votes
VOTE Jay
Go to www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/vote/ to cast your vote! The winner will compete in the live finale on Tuesday, May 24th at 8/7c!..

Replies

• irenerose25
    irenerose25 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sorry..already voted for Irene :)
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i'm so torn! i think i may vote for jay though because it's amazing how far he has come despite his age and health problems. i'm gonna vote now! and you can vote up to 10 times i believe.
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Go Irene!! Sorrrrry!
  • serabee5
    serabee5 Posts: 89
    Options
    voted for Irene...sorry! Jay has had multiple chances...she has been on campus biggest loser almost all season...GO IRENE!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I voted for Irene also sorry !
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I voted Irene!
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    I voted for Irene because I think she has a better chance of beating one of the sisters.... They drove me nuts this season. I liked Olivia sort of at first.... now she is way too chatty.... Hannah seems to have taken her guard down... like her better than I did at the beginning....
    Irene I think has found a place to build on.... Jay, I am not sure how well he will stick to it. Jen his dtr. looked pretty good...
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Go Irene! How cool would it be to have all female finalists?!
  • xoArielleMarieox
    Options
    No way. Jay all the way. Irene (sp?) already lost all the weight she needs, she dont need to be there! Shes in the 140's!! Jay actually can benifit from being there still! Hes actually unhealthy, as is Irlene is fine.
    Im surprised people are actually voting for Irene lmao

And to add, I cant STAND that theyre all females! The sisters DRIVE ME NUTS! Im so sick of the dang crying holy crap. I couldnt believe when Austin got sent home Ive loved him and Jay from the beginning, I like all the male contestants I cant stand these female finalists. Olivia already won a dang car and 10,000. GET OUT OF HERE
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    I'm digging Irene too.
  • smartmama4
    smartmama4 Posts: 30
    Options
    I still haven't decided.... I'm leaning toward Irene because she has managed to stay on all season. For Jay..... he was sent home once, almost twice... 3rd times a charm?? LOL sorry about that!

I am going to think about it for a little longer I think.......
  • smartmama4
    smartmama4 Posts: 30
    Options
    No way. Jay all the way. Irene (sp?) already lost all the weight she needs, she dont need to be there! Shes in the 140's!! Jay actually can benifit from being there still! Hes actually unhealthy, as is Irlene is fine.
    Im surprised people are actually voting for Irene lmao

I would totally agree with this IF they still get to stay there. But now it is all for the money and how hard they work at home..... :( That would be why I'm still thinking.... :)
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options
    i wish it could be irene , jay and olivia... i def did not like the sisters from the start AND they are even worse together...i adored Austin, wish he could have taken it!
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Already voted for my Oregon Girl Irene!

I was put off when Jay said that he thinks he "deserves" it.

I'm sorry, but Irene worked her tail off and managed to stay the entire time. You don't hear her saying that she "deserves" it, now do you?
  • xoArielleMarieox
    Options
    It wasnt Jay's fault he got kicked off, he got forced to trade teams and he was the outsider so they pretty much shunned him out. DUH
  • Jennifersue29
    Options
    I voted for jay. I want Hannah or Olivia to win and I think Irene has a better chance of beating them so I want her out!
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    I am glad Irene won America votes!